There will be no grappling exchange at all Conor VS Khabib

One shot, one kill...

{<Mcgoat}

Ah yes, the old schtick that someone can be so good at striking that they are able to avoid takedowns.

Who the fuq is that guy??????

Junior Albini. His nickname is "Baby" and it looked like he was wearing a diaper. You can't make this shit up lol.

DOfl4zeV4AA0RBh.jpg

I can't wait to cash in on Khabib with all the Conor fanboy money eventually coming in on the other side

Khabib is favored right now at -175... that's a bad value the line will move towards mcgregor

So I guess maybe brown belts shouldn't be allowed to make threads?

It's pretty hilarious anyone doubts conor after that insane and utterly epic owning.

YOU are ASSuming he could do that again......if he fought Aldo 10 times, that wouldnt happen again.

Conor is good.......but the Aldo result was a fluke.

While I agree that'll be the end result, I'm not sure if it'll be the beginning of round 1 or beginning of round 5. Khabib can't finish anybody, so this will either go the distance or Khabib is getting KO'd. At minimum, Conor has 5 chances. I can't see him missing on all 5.

YOU are ASSuming he could do that again......if he fought Aldo 10 times, that wouldnt happen again.

Lol talks shit to me for making assumptions, then makes assumptions.

People call it a fluke, but he was practicing that exact move backstage. I think he exploited a tendency he saw in Aldo. DC said the same thing about the Stipe fight. He saw a weakness and exploited it. Maybe the quickness of it was unexpected, but when you drill for a particular punch it's not a fluke. He was just prepared for that opening and capitalized on it.

Back