*There isn't a big size difference between Rory and Mousasi, do you believe size would be relevant?*

bought tickets to see this fight, im hoping for Rory but aslong as its a banger all night I could careless

I think Gegard is too good for him in standup, so it will depend on if Rory can keep him on his back. And I agree about them probably being close to the same size, I don't think Mousasi cuts much weight.

Edit: i know he was a LHW at one point but he probably cut next to no weight. I think Gegard will be the bigger of the two but not by a huge amount.

Last edited:
Mousasi will be around 200 lbs when the cage closes. No way Rory gets anywhere near that.

Rory has never fought anyone above 170, Gegard fought Mark Hunt at fucking heavyweight.

Moose is going to manhandle Rory

U wot mate? Mousasi fight musashi at HW

If Rory can easily beat goat Woodley than how could he possibly lose to Mousasi?

If Rory can easily beat goat Woodley than how could he possibly lose to Mousasi?
Mousassi is a better fighter than Woodley imo. Mousassi vs Woodley would be onesided for Moose.

bought tickets to see this fight, im hoping for Rory but aslong as its a banger all night I could careless

aw hell yeah man thats awesome

i like both these guys, particularly mousasi who i always thought has a really aggressive and pro active style whether on the ground or on the feet. should be a good one, both guys are tough as

Such a good fight! We have some sweet fights coming up!!!!

This should be a KO in round 2 via Rory getting his nose smashed by Mousasi.

This fight should be competitive anywhere it goes.

The big difference for me, is not the slight size difference in favor of moose, but the fact that Gegard is a better finisher.

If this ends up being a decision, I can see it going either way, but if there is a finish I can only see moose finishing Rory. Rory doesn't hit hard, moose has a great chin, and even tho Rory is a good grappler, gegard is very slick off his back and in scrambles so he can lock up a submission also.

How exactly have you determined that "there isn't a big size difference?" Surely you have a better method than simply using the eye test.

Mousasi will be around 200 lbs when the cage closes. No way Rory gets anywhere near that.

Rory has never fought anyone above 170, Gegard fought Mark Hunt at fucking heavyweight.

Moose is going to manhandle Rory
I hope we get a good fight but Moose is one of those guys who is a lot stronger than he looks. I also think Mousasi should have a slight advantage in the standup. Still really want to see this fight, Rory seems determined to fight bigger opponents and prove size isn't everything. Rory wanted to be an alternate in the HW tournament...

The story of this fight will be Mousasi's jab (one of the very best in the sport) vs Rory's nose

I like Moose and he is experienced. But Rory is young and I think age will play the biggest factor in this fight.

Mousasi can usually control the pace of a fight with his jab, but after watching Rory back up Thompson in the last few rounds, I think he is going to take it to Mousasi and test his gas tank.
Much excitement for this one.

This fight should be competitive anywhere it goes.

The big difference for me, is not the slight size difference in favor of moose, but the fact that Gegard is a better finisher.

If this ends up being a decision, I can see it going either way, but if there is a finish I can only see moose finishing Rory. Rory doesn't hit hard, moose has a great chin, and even tho Rory is a good grappler, gegard is very slick off his back and in scrambles so he can lock up a submission also.
Don't forget up kicks.

Back