There is two things that seperates GSP from Anderson....

ya, Grease St. Pierre would never turn to PED's to cheat

QueasyPotableHornet.gif

"ya excuse me, NSAC? it's me GSP, please tell me again, what drugs will you be testing for and what parameters, oh ya, and what days you'll be gathering samples. that would be great, thanks"
DQpOOgL.gif

one popped for roids and the other didnt. I was a huge Anderson fan but his legacy took a serious blow with that scandal.

Anderson never wanted to face champ at lhw.

and dont praise his performance against forrest. forrest was a legit journeyman who struck gold.

Unlike Bisping... LMAO. You also never addressed the other thread where you said GSP "never lost a round"

Check your facts before bashing the GOAT.

James Irvin confirmed that 4 LHWs (including Rashad) turned down Anderson before Irvin finally accepted and took his beating like a man.

LHWs were ducking getting their skull caved in by the Spider.

Source?? Where can i check ghese imaginery facts?? Lol As if fighters have some sort of inside knowledge of whose offered what fight

You think a bit too highly of yourself. You seem to be too stupid to realize you are exactly what you say about me.
and yet you are known for being biased pro GSP and a Silva hater...
I on the other hand always acknowledged GSP being the best athlete in MMA...

See the difference is that you are a scumbag willing to lie and bash a fighter.
That alone shows the difference.

Spoken like a true unbiased person, right? Oh and no hatred of course.

Hypocrite.

Pray tell me where did I lie?
Silva got highlight finishes.
GSP gets heat for being a decision machine

GSP lost to Hendricks but somehow got the decision from the judges.
Then he quit.

I spoke facts.
You are the hypocrite crying foul because reality is harsh on you.

1- Anderson turned to drugs to get the upper hand on his opponents, which is one thing GSP has never done, where as Anderson has been proven two times to be a dirty cheat. Those that dont agree with two times, he tested positive once and had a second violation, and violations dont come from nowhere the second time, they come from your peds.

2- GSP actually jumped up and faced the current champion of the division above him. This is something Anderson was never keen on doing and actually wanted to do the opposite and face the champion below him!
pele hughes_pele.JPG

usehead 2.gif

Reminder: Four LHWs Turned Down Fight W/ Anderson Silva before James Irvin Took It..

https://www.mmamania.com/2008/07/06...rview-with-james-the-sandman-irvin/#more-7209

Which were?? Buddies of James Irvin?? A very general answer that doesn't in any way insinuate that they were higher ranked than himself.

Never the less, if i was making a case for cherry pickinh opponents i'd only have to use Nick D. A retired WW who only stands and doesn't kick who was on a losing streak, you can't get more ridiculous than that, but then it does when Andy then goes and pops for several banned substances...

Please tell me more how that is ao much better than Bisping at MW for the belt..

Fucking tools

Which were?? Buddies of James Irvin?? A very general answer that doesn't in any way insinuate that they were higher ranked than himself.

Never the less, if i was making a case for cherry pickinh opponents i'd only have to use Nick D. A retired WW who only stands and doesn't kick who was on a losing streak, you can't get more ridiculous than that, but then it does when Andy then goes and pops for several banned substances...

Please tell me more how that is ao much better than Bisping at MW for the belt..

Fucking tools

Lol it never mentions Rashad Evans you fucking tool

LOL

Two major fights is a lot of cherry picking.

Anderson stepping in to fight DC and lose is a greater statement of his GOATness than any victory that other boring guy may have had.

Anderson vs Irvin wasnt even a PPV.

Anderson vs Griffin wasnt even the main event.

And Anderson vs Bonnar drew 400k buys, and thats right after he drew a 900k PPV.

Lol what GOAT champion moves up a weight class and pulls less numbers(makes less $$)? That there tells you the level of competition he was facing when moving up.
B5BD3CC6-9661-43B1-8D50-5176B7C9EBF6.gif

Anderson vs Irvin wasnt even a PPV.

Anderson vs Griffin wasnt even the main event.

And Anderson vs Bonnar drew 400k buys, and thats right after he drew a 900k PPV.

Lol what GOAT champion moves up a weight class and pulls less numbers(makes less $$)? That there tells you the level of competition he was facing when moving up.

And how much it sells matters because...?

He fought enough LHWs to make a point he could beat anyone in MW and LHW, barring perhaps Jones.

It's Anderson, Jones, Fedor, MM and Aldo

Then people like DC, Werdum, GSP.

ya, Grease St. Pierre would never turn to PED's to cheat

QueasyPotableHornet.gif

"ya excuse me, NSAC? it's me GSP, please tell me again, what drugs will you be testing for and what parameters, oh ya, and what days you'll be gathering samples. that would be great, thanks"

GSP haters are so delusional that they forget he asked what drugs and how often they'll be testing for because he was paying OUT OF POCKET for a better drug testing service and wanted to compare them LOL

Back