There is rape, and then there is rape-rape!

You're confusing him with members of The Manson Family. Common mistake.

I think i was overhearing a tv show once that claimed that he blamed the Manson family, but given the quality of "history" TV it was probably a show about conspiracy theories.

Came in, thought the rape-rape vs rape discussion would be about forceful or drugged rape vs coercion/convicing/position of power rape

Not that it was anally rapping a 13 year old. That's rape-rape-rape

I think i was overhearing a tv show once that claimed that he blamed the Manson family, but given the quality of "history" TV it was probably a show about conspiracy theories.

Were they trying to pin it on him, or something?

Anyways, it's the Sharon Tate murder. It's what put The Manson Family on the map. There's no question at all that they killed her.

Whoopi has a history of saying fucked up shit.

She made Theodore Rex for fucks sake.

Shit did worse than Steel and Kazaam.

wait what happened between whoopi and that annoying fox news bitch? I hope Whoopi at least thought about punching her smug face off..... please tell me she did?

Whoopi has a history of saying fucked up shit.

She made Theodore Rex for fucks sake.

Shit did worse than Steel and Kazaam.
she was brilliant in Ghost though :D

wait what happened between whoopi and that annoying fox news bitch? I hope Whoopi at least thought about punching her smug face off..... please tell me she did?

Nah, she screamed and yelled some nonsense, got upset and walked off the set. Typical juvenile lefty is typically juvenile.

Polanski’s pregnant wife was murdered by the Manson Family. It was a horrific event, as the blood of the victims was used to paint “Helter Skelter” on the walls. Extremely horrific and brutal murders.

Nah, she screamed and yelled some nonsense, got upset and walked off the set. Typical juvenile lefty is typically juvenile.
well I suppose beating her half to death on live tv is probably a no no lol

well I suppose beating her half to death on live tv is probably a no no lol

Whoopi is some fat ex-crackhead. That judge is fit as a fiddle. She'd stay on the outside, and gas Whoopi out in about a minute.

Whoopi is some fat ex-crackhead. That judge is fit as a fiddle. She'd stay on the outside, and gas Whoopi out in about a minute.
pfft Whoopi is from the streets..... she would ragdoll that lil bitch then hit her fatality(sitting on her) :D

Flawless victory

pfft Whoopi is from the streets..... she would ragdoll that lil bitch then hit her fatality(sitting on her) :D

Flawless victory
Michael from The Wire's mother was from the streets too and we all know how fit she was.

That said... wtf..... just... wtf

Michael from The Wire's mother was from the streets too and we all know how fit she was.

That said... wtf..... just... wtf
lol I almost added "on her face" so you should thank me for saving you that mental picture :p

oh.... well, no need to thank me anymore lol

Back