There is nothing more entertaining than opening a soda can in a movie

muppet

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
theater. It is the most unexpected, random sound to hear. Especially if you do it when its quiet time in a movie. Me and my boys brought three to Cowboys and Aliens tonight, I did my open when there's no sound in the beginning and the camera is panning to Daniel Craig on the ground.

Just imagine hearing a soda crack open when Jack is about to die in Titantic. Can't wait for the next movie, we are each bringing two sodas this time. Most fun I've had in years.

Apparently you haven't heard the sound of an empty bottle rolling all the way down from the back row.

Cowboys and Aliens is a 6 year old movie. What rat fucking theater are you watching that in?

And it's not hard for me to imagine some asshole ruining a good part of the movie for me. That happened when I went and saw the latest Star Wars. Every good scene was ruined by assholes making noise.

If I heard that I would just think someone was tossing back some tallboys.

My life is pretty interesting. I take about 3 things in life seriously (family, friends, and school/work) and laugh at everything. This thread shouldn't be about me though, I need you guys to give me some upcoming movies which will have great opportunities to open sodas in.

My dad loves to tell a story about how he opened 3 sodas during Schindlers List. Its a story the whole family can enjoy, he usually tells it around holidays.

My life is pretty interesting. I take about 3 things in life seriously (family, friends, and school/work) and laugh at everything. This thread shouldn't be about me though, I need you guys to give me some upcoming movies which will have great opportunities to open sodas in.
Manchester by the Sea might still be in theaters im not sure .

My dad loves to tell a story about how he opened 3 sodas during Schindlers List. Its a story the whole family can enjoy, he usually tells it around holidays.
I'd go for THE BEGUILED.

Kind of related not related, but I was pretty lit during TITANIC. I had the decency to drink in the bathroom, though. Through my drunken, yet manly, tears I do recall when the ship's going down and the quartet is playing "Nearer My God To Thee" a lady started quietly singing along. And I'm sitting there thinking, Is someone actually singing along to the movie? I'm not trying to stymie her moment here but I'm trying to have a moment myself when some other lady quite abruptly announces, "Would you stop that." She was not having it. www.nip_it_in_the_bud.com

There is nothing more entertaining than sitting behind someone opening a soda can in a movie, then kicking his chair which startles him and causes his soda and popcorn to spill all over him.

There is nothing more entertaining than sitting behind someone opening a soda can in a movie, then kicking his chair which startles him and causes his soda and popcorn to spill all over him.
When someone answers the phone during a movie, yell at them, "IS IT FOR ME? TELL THEM I SAID HELLO."

theater. It is the most unexpected, random sound to hear. Especially if you do it when its quiet time in a movie. Me and my boys brought three to Cowboys and Aliens tonight, I did my open when there's no sound in the beginning and the camera is panning to Daniel Craig on the ground.

Just imagine hearing a soda crack open when Jack is about to die in Titantic. Can't wait for the next movie, we are each bringing two sodas this time. Most fun I've had in years.

oh. you're, "that" type of person, huh?

oh. you're, "that" type of person, huh?

what type? hilarious???

I can't wait to do this in M:I: Ghost Protocol when Tom Cruise is about to die. Or In Girl with the Dragon Tattoo after Lisbeth is recovering from her rape.

what type? hilarious???

I can't wait to do this in M:I: Ghost Protocol when Tom Cruise is about to die. Or In Girl with the Dragon Tattoo after Lisbeth is recovering from her rape.

i was thinking more annoying and inconsiderate of others. but that's just me.

Cowboys and Aliens is a 6 year old movie. What rat fucking theater are you watching that in?

And it's not hard for me to imagine some asshole ruining a good part of the movie for me. That happened when I went and saw the latest Star Wars. Every good scene was ruined by assholes making noise.

Yea I remember during one of the x-men movie's this girl would get all upset anytime Wolverine took any damage whatsoever. "Oh my god they shot him", "Oh my god they stabbed him".

Yea I remember during one of the x-men movie's this girl would get all upset anytime Wolverine took any damage whatsoever. "Oh my god they shot him", "Oh my god they stabbed him".

After the third time I'd be wanting to scream at her "Oh my god, I'm going to stab you next"

After the third time I'd be wanting to scream at her "Oh my god, I'm going to stab you next"

I wanted to say something so bad but I held back. The funny thing is this black guy ended up getting kicked out for talking to much. I didn't think he was being to loud or annoying but then he said "I paid for my ticket. I can talk as much as I want." I knew he was fucking stupid, and that he would be kicked out.

Back