There is no guarantee that Conor beats a prime trainedFloyd in an MMA match

Meh, I've never seen a guaranteed outcome in MMA, but its certainly one of those situations where I would heavily favor Conor. Conor may not be a top level wrestler but he's still be sparring regularly at it for like 10 years. What could Floyd do about that in say 6 months of training?

Its a literal "punchers chance" situation, but the guy is 150lbs and way less likely to KO someone than say a heavyweight boxer, regardless of boxing skill.

<{ohyeah}>

Where's the video of Floyd in a octagon doing some weird hand thing?

He said he would do it.

This dude wouldn't even fight Manny in his prime.

Yeah dude. Hipotetic scenarios from alternate realities usually have no guarantee

Even if a 20 year old version of Mayweather several years training with a legit camp, I would still favor Conor based on the size disparity.

Mayweather is basically a Flyweight by MMA standards.

Conor would destroy Mayweather.
You may think that Conors wrestling is average, but that is 1000x better than anything Floyd has to offer. Ditto for his BJJ.
Ranges are different. Leg kicks, etc. I doubt Floyd has anywhere near the shin conditioning that Conor has, and I highly dpubt he would attempt to check them.
And Conor would own Mayweather in the clinch. Dont forget that Conot has a really good chin too.
Conor would simply phuck him up anyway he chooses. Mayweather is just way too far behind to really pose too much of a threat imo.
That would sell like 3mil ppv buys or something ridiculous and I'd give mad respect to Floyd and hed get PAID!

You catch that uppercut and overhand right that Conor landed on Floyd in Floyd's own sport in the very first round? Imagine feeling that with only 4 oz. gloves. It would have hurt Floyd and if it didn't knock him out, Conor probably would have taken him down and ground and pounded him afterwards.

Conor would annihilate Mayweather in an MMA fight. Floyd has even less chance of winning in the cage than Conor did of winning inside a boxing ring.

I like Conor and all but every significant pun h in that fight was landed by Floyd.

Why is the general consensus on here that Conor would easily beat Floyd in an MMA match as if Floyd would have no chance? Floyd knows how to box with or without boxing gloves judging from his non glove sparring footage.

Not only that, but Conor's wrestling is average at best. Teach Floyd how to avoid takedown's and deal with kicks and he has a great chance.

I would give the advantage to Conor because of familiarity but Floyd would be a challenge. Floyd is not some un-athletic fry cook like CM Punk. This guy is an athletic freak who would excel at any combat sport he chooses to do.

Prime Floyd could beat Conor whether it's boxing or MMA. Floyd already toyed with Conor in boxing and allowed him to go past the 1st round. He could do it again in MMA.

Floyd blessed Conor's bum life with Floyd money in boxing. No doubt Conor wants to be blessed again in the biggest UFC fight ever.

In the Fifth Your Ass Goes Down

30a9cuw.jpg
Conor had never boxed, fought the greatest boxer, and still won the first four rounds. Boxing judges are scummy. He would win a rematch. Bet your house.

Fighters train for year and years to defend takedowns and submissions and they still get taken down and subbed , i think that in the feet floyd could have beaten conor even in mma but conor would have couture'd him .

hilarious fuck shit.

you dont know if Floyd is as talented as Cro Cop/Aldo.

Cro Cop needed 6-11 months for very good TDD.

You dont even need elite TDD.
Gus stuffed almost everything from Jones, cuz good footwork + making good use of different angles = FTW.

A fucking plumber/failed baseball player/part time fighter/failed soccer player = double divison champion/HW GOAT/FW GOAT

but Floyd who has everything to be successful and Im not talking about his athleticism cant achieve that? LMAO

Floyd is the Bo Jackson of combat sports and on of the greatest athletes of our generation.

Its all on paper, but I'm sure he could do it.

Conor would destroy Mayweather.
You may think that Conors wrestling is average, but that is 1000x better than anything Floyd has to offer. Ditto for his BJJ.
Ranges are different. Leg kicks, etc. I doubt Floyd has anywhere near the shin conditioning that Conor has, and I highly dpubt he would attempt to check them.
And Conor would own Mayweather in the clinch. Dont forget that Conot has a really good chin too.
Conor would simply phuck him up anyway he chooses. Mayweather is just way too far behind to really pose too much of a threat imo.
That would sell like 3mil ppv buys or something ridiculous and I'd give mad respect to Floyd and hed get PAID!

the good old leg kicks LMAO 90% of the fighters give a shit.

they dont even check leg kicks, which is actually embarrassing, cuz its such an easy and simple technique.

even if he had trained for it, 2-4 months would be enough, because conor is not a special kicker.

the rest is fantasy bullshit, because we dont know if he can pick up the other things quickly etc.

The chances of Floyd beating Conor in MMA are less than Conor beating Floyd in a boxing match
<36>

yes because beating a 40 year old whos much smaller is so great.

stipes chance against joshua in a boxing match: 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

in a kickboxing match: Joshua wrecks him

MMA: much much much much much bigger than stipes chances and after the ngannou fight he has an even bigger chance.

<{titihmm}>

<36>

yes because beating a 40 year old whos much smaller is so great.

stipes chance against joshua in a boxing match: 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

in a kickboxing match: Joshua wrecks him

MMA: much much much much much bigger than stipes chances and after the ngannou fight he has an even bigger chance.

<{titihmm}>

at least take someone of his size and age.

Back