There is no evidence what so ever that Conor McGregor is on any drugs.

I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.
whatever helps you sleep at night, bud

dude is coked out of his mind

Coke is a stimulant, just like Ritalin or Adderall. They give people stimulants when they act too crazy, cant concentrate and want to calm them down, not the other way around. Im sure most people on here knew some kid in school growing up that was on Ritalin or Adderall and they were like zombies, as that is how it works.

548f73b19af6636fa39bf7d3bc1821d6
Well if it ain't coke then it must be the BK Crispy Chicken make you act that way, I'll keep my family away thank you...

Last edited:
Coke is a stimulant, just like Ritalin or Adderall. They give people stimulants when they act too crazy, cant concentrate and want to calm them down, not the other way around. Im sure most people on here knew some kid in school growing up that was on Ritalin or Adderall and they were like zombies, as that is how it works.
that's not how cocaine works and Adderall only has that effect if you have a problem to start with, if someone without ADHD takes adderall it does the exact opposite of calming them down. Adderall is one of the most abused medications in the world because it lets a normal person stay up for days at a time and not feel tired. But they also become aggressive and easily agitated.

That high grade coke will have u feeling like superman without all the negative side effects, I would assume that is what he would be doing if he does coke at all.

Alphas do alpha shit. When a Beta witness an Alpha doing Alpha shit, they immediately clinch their purses and piss themselves{<Mcgoat}

Isn't there that video of him the week of the Mendes fight coked out with those hoes in the Mac Mansion

that's not how cocaine works and Adderall only has that effect if you have a problem to start with, if someone without ADHD takes adderall it does the exact opposite of calming them down. Adderall is one of the most abused medications in the world because it lets a normal person stay up for days at a time and not feel tired. But they also become aggressive and easily agitated.

That is correct. For some reason ADHD drugs (stimulants) work oppositely for hyperactive people, but for "normal" people it acts as a stimulant.

ADHD is a myth and scam created by big pharma and wholly accepted by lazy parents. Everyone that takes adderall gets upped for the first few times they take it, then build up a tolerance and have a different sedating reaction as their tolerance grows. I have been prescribed to adderall, ritalin, concerta, Vyvanse, dexi's, you name it - it's all the same stuff - and have been 'diagnosed' with adhd (the test is a joke). Any one in America can walk in to a doctors office and get it if they want ("Oh I cant concentrate in class.....I cant read a book..etc, etc - all BS)"

Coke is exactly like ritalin, just shorter acting and higher euphoric effects, but it certainly does not push someone to act as Conor did. The only drug that comes remotely close to making a person act like that is booze, and even that would not fully explain explain Conor actions. The guy just loves the spotlight and has gotten away with this shit time and time again, even been rewarded for it.

I tried cocaine once and have friends that enjoy some blow on the weekends.

Conor McGregor definitely dabbles in the coco, I can tell you that. He has all the classic signs.

I've never done coke, but today I was dancing hard in the shower, then crashed hard on the bed then had a nose bleed.

I tried the drug testing argument in another thread but someone pointed out that recreational drugs are fine in out of competition testing so as he hasn't got a fight lined up he can line up and snort as much coke as he can afford.

Cocaine doesn't effect everyone in the same way though some of my friends are dicks on it and some aren't, it's a bit like alcohol in that respect. I can do coke and/or drink be quite happy and not want to fight everyone in the world but other people I'm out with are kicking off for any reason.

ADHD is a myth and scam created by big pharma and wholly accepted by lazy parents. Everyone that takes adderall gets upped for the first few times they take it, then build up a tolerance and have a different sedating reaction as their tolerance grows. I have been prescribed to adderall, ritalin, concerta, Vyvanse, dexi's, you name it - it's all the same stuff - and have been 'diagnosed' with adhd (the test is a joke). Any one in America can walk in to a doctors office and get it if they want ("Oh I cant concentrate in class.....I cant read a book..etc, etc - all BS)"

Coke is exactly like ritalin, just shorter acting and higher euphoric effects, but it certainly does not push someone to act as Conor did. The only drug that comes remotely close to making a person act like that is booze, and even that would not fully explain explain Conor actions. The guy just loves the spotlight and has gotten away with this shit time and time again, even been rewarded for it.

Cool story bro, too bad real science disagrees with you

Much of what we know about dopamine function in the brain results from the radioactive tracer raclopride, which is injected into the body and attaches to empty dopamine receptors. Raclopride binding is higher in the brains of children or adults with ADHD, so we “see” that their dopamine activity levels are low. Raclopride binding drops to normal levels an hour after stimulant medications are taken. This is why neuroscientists now say that stimulants normalize dopamine function in the brains of people with ADHD.

https://www.additudemag.com/current-research-on-adhd-breakdown-of-the-adhd-brain/

To really tell, you would need a CAT scan though so it's probably misdiagnosed.

Last edited:
Unless you've been around him in Vegas. But you know what they say about Vegas.

{<jordan}

LMAO at doing blow so heavily cut with Ritalin you think cocaine and Ritalin feel similar

Literally none of this is correct, other than Conor gets away with this over and over.

yeah sure people who abuse cocaine and amphetamines are only hyper after the first few times :rolleyes: Amphetamine and Cocaine addicts are the most laid back people you will ever meet

Cocaine's not even related to amphetamines, it's much closer to the drugs dentists use to numb your mouth.

Back