There is no evidence what so ever that Conor McGregor is on any drugs.

That's OK. I've seen no evidence that he is capable of defending a belt or that for a year and a half, that he is capable of fighting at all in MMA.
Deal with it or join him.

I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.
His 2 criminal best friends pictured with him before the bus attack are known Coke dealers. Not only that, he parties with those two all the time. lol

Believe what you want TS, but his behavior crosses the line too frequently. And now it's gotten bad enough that he has a court date for a felony and multiple lawsuits.

"one of the most drug tested fighters" means nothing, if you know when the drug tests are coming you could pass them forever and still be on drugs in between. Don't believe for a second that someone like COnor is subjected to random USADA visits at 6am like regular fighters on the roster, UFC makes sure he'll never fail a test by doing it at his convenience.

Also as it pertains to Conor and drugs, the bus rampage isn't what you should be talking about, its the fact that he pulled out from UFC 200 when the Nate rematch was supposed to happen. Can you guess why that happened? Hint: It wasn't an argument over media obligations, he popped and they swept it under the rug & postponed the fight until he could piss clean. You absolute marks believed Dana White when he said they pulled their top star off the biggest card of the year over attending a press conference. L O L

Do you think that McGregor's suspected coke habit is something new because of the bus incident? It isn't.
I did, actually. It's not that I find it unlikely he did/does coke. I just thought that the whole bus dealio was why everyone was throwing a fit about it. If there was skepticism before this I might be willing to rethink my opinion though...
<{ByeHomer}>

I did, actually. It's not that I find it unlikely he did/does coke. I just thought that the whole bus dealio was why everyone was throwing a fit about it. If there was skepticism before this I might be willing to rethink my opinion though...
<{ByeHomer}>

Go up to the right hand corner and do a search for Conor and cocaine. Look at the dates of the results.

Conor failed the bus test, he couldn't even even figure out where the door was on it and tried going in the window.

Coke is out of your system in three days, unless you are an addict you have to either be very stupid or very unlucky to pop for it.

theres no evidence of him being "one of the most heavily tested" athletes either.

1) When's the last time Conor was even tested?
2) They don't even test for cocaine out-of-competition
2... nope... that was the whole thing about the jon jones testing... he poped for coke but it was in out of comp testing which isnt meant to have coke testing involved lol

I have seen over 100 times that Conor McGregor's bus attack and demeanor is because he is on cocaine. He is one of the most heavily drug tested fighters and has never came close to testing for it and there is no video evidence or legitimate first hand accounts that he has ever consumed it.

Given the age of social media and how McGregor can't leave his porch without paparazzi he would have been filmed with it or at least talking about how great it is. In conclusion, Conor McGregor is not on cocaine.
You don't know if he is on drugs or not. But why do you care?

Coke is out of your system in three days, unless you are an addict you have to either be very stupid or very unlucky to pop for it.

I think for Urine dunno about serum levels

Exactamundo.

All it takes is a few misinformed individuals to make some completely unsubstantiated claims based on watching movies that had actors pretending to take coke in them for the hoards to sheep on Sherdog to start claiming that opinion as their own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back