There is literally zero down side to WMMA only cards on fightpass

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People who enjoy WMMA LOVE to tell everyone how hardcore they are, so obviously they purchase fight pass. They could also prove the OBVIOUS FACT that WMMA is here to stay and just as good to us that aren't so keen to WMMA if it does really well. I'd expect it to do at least Woodly or Stipe kind of numbers seeing as it is free. Also, normal people don't have to bother with that shit.

Except that I don't have to watch it anymore.

Sounds like upside to me.

When am I gonna take a shit/wank break then?

an entire smoke break card

When American wrestlers fight
tumblr_inline_na9gkakO9w1rurv44.gif

People who enjoy WMMA LOVE to tell everyone how hardcore they are, so obviously they purchase fight pass. They could also prove the OBVIOUS FACT that WMMA is here to stay and just as good to us that aren't so keen to WMMA if it does really well. I'd expect it to do at least Woodly or Stipe kind of numbers seeing as it is free. Also, normal people don't have to bother with that shit.
wmma needs to help boost MMMA numbers.

stop being just a hater bro. the DJs of the world just wont survive without the ronda rouseys.

Ts sounds like he knows how to promote, keep an entire division off tv. Brilliant long term plays being made here

Ts sounds like he knows how to promote, keep an entire division off tv. Brilliant long term plays being made here

I just am a fan of downsizing. FOr instance, I'd downsize to 1 MW champ, Whitaker.

Proposal: Send WMMA and MMAnlets to Fight Pass

Pros: no more WMMA spam, no more having to watch Manlet Mouse land 500 strikes without causing a single bruise, more action from REAL MMA divisions

Cons: no more designated bathroom breaks, beer runs(drive safe lads), or grabbing a bite to eat in the middle of a card.

<seedat>

Why is everyone so hateful of wmma? I dont mind watching the big names of wmma fight. Id rather watch two big names go at it than 2 avg guys go at it thats for sure.

Back