There is an Instagram Account Dedicated to "Exposing" Anthony Rumble Johnson

Huge, if true

Not really. So he's a man whore. I believe the post is genuine, and that he probably uses the excuse that someone is a "stalker" when his girlfriend(s) catch him cheating.

But who cares? I mean, he's a dirtbag if he's leading women on and cheating on them. He should at least be honest that he's not looking for anything serious, and at least then it should be expected. But this isn't big news.

The lady with the yoga mat returns with a vengeance.

Thought Dana was the next #metoo victim lol. So Rumble allegedly cheated on his exes? That’s it?

No -- it seems from the post that he might carry multiple girlfriends at once, and when they catch him cheating he claims the other person is just a stalker.

But it's really not that newsworthy. He's just a man whore.

qnagoZQ.gif

"Anthony Rumble is being accused of some pretty serious shit"

Cheating on women
<36>

OMG a famous person that isn't faithful

Because he cheated on them? Wow get over it. Whores these days...

Those ladies should run around until he gasses out and then take his back and choke him

Yeah fuck these bitches and whatnot. Errrr I’m mad and stuff (goes back in basement through hatchway and blares “Last Resort” by Papa Roach and tears into party sized Cheetos bag.)

No -- it seems from the post that he might carry multiple girlfriends at once, and when they catch him cheating he claims the other person is just a stalker.

But it's really not that newsworthy. He's just a man whore.
Oh I see. Ya much ado about nothing I guess

How many yoga mats he has thrown around?

<6>

Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Rumble in league with Bald Bozo White abusing these poor women
8662-life-is-brutal.gif

Back