There is a possibility we may have to watch Fedor lose to Sonnen

I think Chael is the only fighter in the tournament that I’d actually bet on Fedor beating.

Not being a dick but have you ever been guillotined or attempted one? If you're strong enough you can simply muscle a tap from your opponent

Yes of course I have. I've been doing jiu jitsu for 9 years. You can muscle anything, but good technique is pretty much always better including a guillotine.

Oh the tears will be flowing if Chael KO's him standing

Honestly even at this point the shadow of fedor kos sonnen. Hr may be a headhunter but sonnen doesn't have the hands to finish him

Yes of course I have. I've been doing jiu jitsu for 9 years. You can muscle anything, but good technique is pretty much always better including a guillotine.

Yes but having the strength advantage of being a walking pharmacy is probably gonna help your chances of squeezing out a tap

Yes but having the strength advantage of being a walking pharmacy is probably gonna help your chances of squeezing out a tap

He was fighting a guy who mostly fought 20 lbs higher than what he usually fought at...

He was fighting a guy who mostly fought 20 lbs higher than what he usually fought at...

rua-sonnen.jpg

From the gif it just looked like a standard white belt guillotine. I don't see how he was muscling it either tho. He was using his hip to crank it more, probably more painful than choking. Not that Shogun is known for not tapping

Either way, he has to face a heavyweight. But if he faces fedor, there is always the chance he can win, especially now with Old Man Fedor.

How would his fans take it? Will they be hurt like Shogun fans after chael made him tap. Here is a gif of that in case you forgot what happened.
NiceGrimyHorseshoebat-max-1mb.gif

Will Fedor have the same fate?
Shogun fight never happened........

Why does everyone see Sonnen as a meme? he was a genuinely good fighter and a world class wrestler.

Chael beating Fedor? Little chance.

Even an old Fedor is way too much for Chael. Hell, Maldonado would beat Chael.

Chael won a decision against a fat Rampage who didn't even train, and he looked bad doing it. He lost to a mediocre Tito.

If Chael wins the tournament, it's because he faced elderly fighters. It wouldn't mean anything. Beating Fedor at this point is not a big deal.

If Fedor beats Mir, I doubt Chael will beat him...

Why does everyone see Sonnen as a meme? he was a genuinely good fighter and a world class wrestler.
He was never good. He talked his way into fights like McGregor, but all he had was a takedown. He didn't have great G&P, he was BJJ retarded, and he had mediocre striking.

Chael's a meme because Chael made himself a meme to get attention.
He fought Anderson who had a rib injury, and that's all that allowed him to take it to deep water.

The second fight is what would have happened in the first fight if Anderson was healthy. A rib injury greatly limits your mobility.

Even in the fights Chael has won, he hasn't looked great.

Remember the Paul Filho fight where he got arm-barred, screamed "tap," and then acted like he didn't mean it? He even whispered to himself "I fucked up."

A guy like that is destined to be treated as a joke in MMA. He couldn't even beat Tito who hasn't been doing anything for quite some time.

He was not a world class wrestler. He has no international wrestling accomplishments. On top of that, he named his son Thero, which is child abuse. Do you support child abusers?

Back