There is a misconception about Ngannou's punching power...

NGannou hits hard because he has lots of leverage on his punches. He fights long and strong. It's scary for any HW. The best way to beat him is to grind him close and make him sloppy.

Francis hits VERY hard. He lifted Arlovski from his feet with that punch. However, Stipe is a great fighter and a heavy hitter in his own right. We will see how the fight goes.

If you can't see the difference between Sylvia hitting AA & Ngannou hitting AA then watch it again. Tim hit him on the button which shut Arlovski's brain off but when Ngannou hit him (and that's not even a power shot) Andrei literally flew over to the other direction.

Francis hits VERY hard. He lifted Arlovski from his feet with that punch. However, Stipe is a great fighter and a heavy hitter in his own right. We will see how the fight goes.
tumblr_m59pm11ilv1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

If you can't see the difference between Sylvia hitting AA & Ngannou hitting AA then watch it again. Tim hit him on the button which shut Arlovski's brain off but when Ngannou hit him (and that's not even a power shot) Andrei literally flew over to the other direction.
Yeah because Timmy held his neck so he wouldn't fly out of the octagon
tumblr_m59pm11ilv1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

And don't forget Fedor the great punched him in midair and killed him like like a bird!

Ngannou ko'ed Arlovski
Arlovski ko'ed Browne
Browne ko'ed Overeem
Overeem ko'ed JDS
JDS ko'ed Struve
Struve ko'ed Stipe
Stipe ko'ed JDS
JDS ko'ed Cain
Cain ko'ed Bigfoot
Bigfoot ko'ed Fedor

Mmamath at its finest<Goldie11>

He hits hard, but I don't think he has enough experience in the Octagon..Stipe gets
him on the ground and beats him like a Rented Mule!

I think you're nuts man, that punch on Arlovski totally changed his momentum, he was headed one way with all of his body weight and momentum from throwing his own strike then he got clobbered and his body literally flew back in the opposite direction. That punch on Overeem... I thought his head was going to come right off his body. Why don't you stand in front of Ngannou and tell us all how hard he hits.

I doubt that Ngannou is ever gonna get the space to wind up one of those big haymakers.

Stipe will be on him like a fly on shit and wont stop until he grinds him down.

I think most people are wowed by how Seems head flipped back like a pez dispenser

Pretty crazy

Still think Carwin has more power. Carwin was also bigger, equally as strong, and had better wrestling.

Looking back, 2008-2013 was amazing for HW:
Prime Cain
Prime JDS
Ubereem
Brock
Carwin
Prime Browne
TRT Bigfoot

We lost all 6 of these guys and have only Stipe, Ngannou, Werdum, and Blaydes left as top guys.

I think you're nuts man, that punch on Arlovski totally changed his momentum, he was headed one way with all of his body weight and momentum from throwing his own strike then he got clobbered and his body literally flew back in the opposite direction. That punch on Overeem... I thought his head was going to come right off his body. Why don't you stand in front of Ngannou and tell us all how hard he hits.
Pain makes you react like that! Overeem was trying to move out of the way and got caught at the end of the punch! They both fall like dead people if they see a reflection of a punch

Back