There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

Look at Detroit pre-1961 to now. A democrat run shit-hole.

You seriously have to go back nearly 80 years? Yeah, Republicans really are a beacon of success for large cities. You had one 80 years ago!

What's funny is if you look at why it went downhill, it started in the 1950s with huge job losses under Republicans. That's why it flipped Democratic, but you can't bring back an industry that's gone.

We recently elected a black President.

Twice.

I know a lot of people like to brush that aside, but...

No. You can't.

We recently elected a black President.

Twice.

I know a lot of people like to brush that aside, but...

No. You can't.

Technically he's only half-black. (Black enough though, AMIRITE??) And of course half the country decided he was a secret Muslim. And our current white president led a campaign to declare him a liar about his citizenship in America. Yes, have we forgotten how President Trump pressed that for years? I've never seen that happen for any of the white counterparts.

Yes, some of the country isn't racist. More than it used to be in fact. There's still tons of racists though, including President Obama's successor.

Politically charged language like that has become co-opted by the liberal agenda in our country, sadly. Rather than present genuine examples of wrongdoing or hate, many of these liberals think it is sufficient to scream, "Liberal", and worse, that the validity of their argument is proportional to their personal hysteria during their abuse of these terms.

You see maps that looks like this from the nerds all the time:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

The problem is that you have your own bizarre social dynamics elsewhere, and one example is the European inferiority complex where they just presume that all Americans are fat, stupid, ignorant, or uncouth. Typically, I've noticed the non-Americans who subscribe most fervently to these beliefs display the strongest correlation to those attributes themselves. They're rarely aware where their own countries actually stack up.

That's why you see the anti-American pile-on every four years during the Summer Olympics where suddenly China becomes the good guy and everyone is cheering them on. It's that inferiority complex mentality. You gotta rise above it.
I'm Canadian and this guy is a fake as far as I can tell. Claims there's not as much racism in Canada yet conveniently ignores the investigation into the epidemic of missing and murdered aboriginal women. It's such a crisis that it's finally gaining national attention but for years people shrugged at it. He's most likely made jokes about First Nations with his buddies but because he'd never call a black guy the 'n' word he thinks he's not racist. It's actually a pervasive attitude in Canada and it always pisses me off when someone touts us being multicultural but then engage in heinous racism toward our aboriginal population. I think Canada is the best country in the world but this faux-enlightenment shit bothers the hell out of me. Canadians were raised to be humble and there's always work to be done to make our country more inclusive.

Technically he's only half-black. (Black enough though, AMIRITE??) And of course half the country decided he was a secret Muslim. And our current white president led a campaign to declare him a liar about his citizenship in America. Yes, have we forgotten how President Trump pressed that for years? I've never seen that happen for any of the white counterparts.

Yes, some of the country isn't racist. More than it used to be in fact. There's still tons of racists though, including President Obama's successor.

1. that wouldn't be racism, though it would be retarded

2. it's not true

Canadians outside of the denser urban centers are as racist as American truckers, imo.
I actually work for a moving company in America (Midwestern headquarters). About 70% of the drivers are black. I'm white with a big red beard and a shaved head. I have been hired by them multiple times to help them load/unload house hold goods, sometimes working 20 hours a day with them.

Sooooo.....I guess they are racist?

Canadian's like to do what ever big brother does, even when it's not warranted. For example, 7 people were killed by Canadian Police in all of 2016. That's with a population of over 34 million. Not one person was killed by police in Toronto that year. Toronto (3rd largest city in all of North America) police killed one guy in 2015 which is what this outrage was about. But that dude had a hammer, did not drop it when told to, and was approaching the police threateningly.

So basically.... these guys are just a bunch of wannabes.

I'm really not concerned about 'racism'. What I am concerned about though is the ongoing destruction of Europe due to mass third world immigration, particularly from Muslim countries. Apparently this makes me a 'racist'.

I'm Canadian and this guy is a fake as far as I can tell. Claims there's not as much racism in Canada yet conveniently ignores the investigation into the epidemic of missing and murdered aboriginal women. It's such a crisis that it's finally gaining national attention but for years people shrugged at it. He's most likely made jokes about First Nations with his buddies but because he'd never call a black guy the 'n' word he thinks he's not racist. It's actually a pervasive attitude in Canada and it always pisses me off when someone touts us being multicultural but then engage in heinous racism toward our aboriginal population. I think Canada is the best country in the world but this faux-enlightenment shit bothers the hell out of me. Canadians were raised to be humble and there's always work to be done to make our country more inclusive.
I don't know what the missing and murdered aboriginal women have to do with race. you know it's likely been done by someone in their community and they notoriously do not cooperate with the police.

Claims there's not as much racism in Canada yet conveniently ignores the investigation into the epidemic of missing and murdered aboriginal women.
The RCMP commissioner said that 70% of the perpetrators were of aboriginal origin. Lol, how is it racism when their own useless drunk men are murdering them?

You seriously have to go back nearly 80 years? Yeah, Republicans really are a beacon of success for large cities. You had one 80 years ago!

The cities are all Democrat and all crime-ridden shit holes. I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.

What's funny is if you look at why it went downhill, it started in the 1950s with huge job losses under Republicans. That's why it flipped Democratic, but you can't bring back an industry that's gone.

Detroit went downhill after the riots. All the white people realised they needed to GTFO ASAP. Now Detroit is a third world city in a first world country (which will soon be a third world country).

You do realise it's possible for both Republicans AND Democrats to be useless, right?

I don't know what the missing and murdered aboriginal women have to do with race. you know it's likely been done by someone in their community and they notoriously do not cooperate with the police.
So why was it not investigated as fiercely as it should have been by the police? Systemic racism. Did you forget about the residential schools we had until the 90s? Piss off.

Hiroshima got nuked and has come back to become a successful city.

Democrars have had Detroit for 80s and can't do shit with it.

The RCMP commissioner said that 70% of the perpetrators were of aboriginal origin. Lol, how is it racism when their own useless drunk men are murdering them?
Read above post. Yet denies there's racism in Canada. Piss off.

It is because of their isolation mostly. It causes a slew of other problems. But to fair the government should be doing a heĺl of a lot more to help fix the problem. And fyi my son in law and my grand son are native, and i am native enough that i can get a status card.

The cities are all Democrat and all crime-ridden shit holes. I'm not sure the point you're trying to make.

The point I'm making is that you're claiming that Democratic cities are all crime-ridden shitholes, but there are no Republican cities that are beacons of prosperity that show it's the fault of the Democratic party for the state of the cities. Again, you can't name any comparably large Republican cities can you? Can you name any large cities that you don't consider to be crime ridden shit holes?

Detroit went downhill after the riots. All the white people realised they needed to GTFO ASAP. Now Detroit is a third world city in a first world country (which will soon be a third world country).

You do realise it's possible for both Republicans AND Democrats to be useless, right?

Yes, and why were there riots again..... jobs left at a crazy rate after the failures of Republicans to keep Detroit going. I'm no huge fan of the Democratic party either. I just find insulting them because large cities have more crime is absurd.

Saying that "half the country thinks Obama is a muslim" is a false statement by any reasonable standard.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...percent-americans-believe-barack-obama-musli/

No poltifact is wrong. I asked everyone in the country and it was exactly half.

Seriously though, your argument is "It isn't half the country! It's only 1/3rd of the country!". 43% of Republicans from your own source.

Nothing to do with race though!:rolleyes:

The theory is that the cops didn't give a shit.

Thing is, those tight knit communities aren't exactly forthcoming with information either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back