There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

Lol @ cuckwarrior. Point out on the miscegenation doll where the mean black man fucked your bitch.

Logically and statistically it makes sense.

Stop and search is effective at lowering crime, look at New York under Guilliani.

Factually false.

https://www.nyclu.org/issues/racial-justice/stop-and-frisk-practices

"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 4 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD’s own reports."

90% failure rates are trash, try again.

Also in the US you can't ask a legit question without it getting mis-interpreted. After watching the Mcgregor/Mayweather Toronto presser here's a question: Why do so many black men over 35 yrs old dress like teen agers? Like break dancers from the 80s.

The most racially discriminated people in the world currently are White American Males.

Lol @ cuckwarrior. Point out on the miscegenation doll where the mean black man fucked your bitch.

Factually false.

https://www.nyclu.org/issues/racial-justice/stop-and-frisk-practices

"An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 4 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD’s own reports."

90% failure rates are trash, try again.

Name calling. I rest my case.

Crime fell under Guilliani, this was observable.

Also in the US you can't ask a legit question without it getting mis-interpreted. After watching the Mcgregor/Mayweather Toronto presser here's a question: Why do so many black men over 35 yrs old dress like teen agers?

Stereotypes exist because they are true.

Name calling. I rest my case.

Crime fell under Guilliani, this was observable.

Fucking lol, if it fell, it wasn't because of stop and frisk because that shit had a 90% failure rate.

Statistics, how the hell do they work?

Also lol @ crying about "name calling" when I quoted a source that directly refutes you. Exposed.

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.

Let's put it this way. The American left is made up of many factions that don't in any way belong together - i.e. how do you keep LGBTs and Islamists under the same political tent? The answer is that racism (or bigotry in general) is the glue they desperately need to hold the factions together. The problem is, as you noted, it's in short supply and so the left has diluted the very concept of racism to make it more voluminous and allow it spread out across more surface area. But it's a very low quality, watered down form of racism we're talking about.

It's not "racism" talk, but rather, race talk.

In multicultural societies it is not acceptable to talk about race, but race is reality. We cannot afford to ignore reality. When we ignore reality, we put ourselves at risk of not seeing something coming. Something very obvious and plain to see.

Fucking lol, if it fell, it wasn't because of stop and frisk because that shit had a 90% failure rate.

Statistics, how the hell do they work?

Also lol @ crying about "name calling" when I quoted a source that directly refutes you. Exposed.

Stop and frisk, increased police presence on the streets led to a decrease in crime in New Yotk City. NY under Guilliani, saw a sharp decline in street crime.

Look at democrat "anything goes" run cities like Chicago, by comparison.

Seems like an obvious cop-out to start a new thread calling undetermined people racists without context. Sounds like you're not interested in a debate, you could probably not win the debate and the person had valid points which you couldn't counter but offended you.

People are more ballsy on the internet in general. Many people say things online they wouldn't dare say in person.
I think even though people say shit on the internet most probably aren't genuinely racist, they're just making jokes or embellishing.

Stop and frisk, increased police presence on the streets led to a decrease in crime.

That's why you can't find any statistics attributing it to stop and frisk. Your grasping at anecdotes doesn't disprove that stop and frisk had a 90% failure rate, and that's why the only thing you can bring to this discussion is "b-b-but chicago".

Sorry the facts don't support your narrative.

Politically charged language like that has become co-opted by the liberal agenda in our country, sadly. Rather than present genuine examples of wrongdoing or hate, many of these liberals think it is sufficient to scream, "Liberal", and worse, that the validity of their argument is proportional to their personal hysteria during their abuse of these terms.

You see maps that looks like this from the nerds all the time:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-racist-countries-answers-surprise-you.html

article-2325502-19D0189E000005DC-313_634x274.jpg

The problem is that you have your own bizarre social dynamics elsewhere, and one example is the European inferiority complex where they just presume that all Americans are fat, stupid, ignorant, or uncouth. Typically, I've noticed the non-Americans who subscribe most fervently to these beliefs display the strongest correlation to those attributes themselves. They're rarely aware where their own countries actually stack up.

That's why you see the anti-American pile-on every four years during the Summer Olympics where suddenly China becomes the good guy and everyone is cheering them on. It's that inferiority complex mentality. You gotta rise above it.
Look at rape bus India lol, of course they want some variety next door to violate with a piece of rebar

Seriously though TS is most likely a hyperprogressive that thinks all of Canada has been diversified and everyone gets along. Hyperprogressives are not to be trusted.

You do not want to become a minority in your country due to insane immigration policies.

See how fast he ran from this thread

Stop and frisk, increased police presence on the streets led to a decrease in crime in New Yotk City. NY under Guilliani, saw a sharp decline in street crime.

Are there any large Republican cities similar in size to Chicago that are beacons of peace and prosperity in America? Just curious. I can't think of a single city anywhere near as large that's not Democratic. It's easy to talk shit when you have nothing to show for yourself as a Republican.

Are there any large Republican cities similar in size to Chicago that are beacons of peace and prosperity in America? Just curious. I can't think of a single city anywhere near as large that's not Democratic. It's easy to talk shit when you have nothing to show for yourself as a Republican.

Look at Detroit pre-1961 to now. A democrat run shit-hole.

Go and look the thread about the American kid who got killed in Greece if you want to see some examples of Racism.

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.

There isn't nearly as much racism in the states as the media would have you think. It only seems that way because stories about race are popular and get the folks buzzing and chattering. Racism certainly happens and racist certainly do exist but the vast majority of people in America will judge the vast majority of others based on what they do and how they treat others, not the color of their skin or wherever they're from.

With that being said the reason you don't perceive racism or bigotry in Canada is because you're all a bunch of spineless cucks who apologize to people that come into your land and do as they please with your resources while making you bow to their way of life, and if you dare defend yourselves or worse just plain ignore them the courts will extract fines from you and enforce prison sentences.

There can't possibly be any racial or cultural division when you allow yourselves to be doormats for anyone who's different from you on the basis of them being different from you.

You're patently not from Canada if you claim there's no racism. You and your buddies ever make fun of First Nations? Bet you did you lying scumbag.

Back