There is a LOT of racism talk on Sherdog. And I just have to ask.....

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.
giphy.gif

Real facts about something. The actual state of a matter.

Say that black Americans are responsible for over 50% of violent crime in a crowded room. I dare you.

It's the truth, but you will soon be harassed and terrorized, called names and possibly lose your job.
Why would you say that in a crowded room? Just bring it up randomly? Doesn't sound like a good social topic while entertaining guests. Is it even true? Sounds to me you possibly just want the ability to shit on black people.

Why would you say that in a crowded room? Just bring it up randomly? Doesn't sound like a good social topic while entertaining guests. Is it even true? Sounds to me you possibly just want the ability to shit on black people.

It's an example of a truth that can't be said in public.

Not randomly, but perhaps there are a group of people wondering why the police may use profiling and "unfairly" stop and search young black males more than they stop and search 80+ year old Asian ladies.

You could use the fact to give justification for it. But, you'd be terrorized if you did.

It's an example of a truth that can't be said in public.

Not randomly, but perhaps there are a group of people wondering why the police may use profiling and "unfairly" stop and search young black males more than they stop and search 80+ year old Asian ladies.

You could use the fact to give justification for it. But, you'd be terrorized if you did.
Would you apply your logic to other races? Should white people be subjected to white collar crime investigations more often? Should latinos be checked for immigration status regularly?

Not me. It's the best I've ever seen it. Only online it's shit, but in real life I see more races getting along than ever.

This. It seems like this argument stems from the Obama detractors who carry on about how he somehow highhandedly divided the nation on race.

Its the best time now in the 1st world including America for race relations.

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience. At my workplace, there are about 100 employees, and they represent nearly 40 countries. It is the same everywhere. There are just people from all over wherever you go.

Only white people are racist, especially in Canada.

Seriously though TS is most likely a hyperprogressive that thinks all of Canada has been diversified and everyone gets along. Hyperprogressives are not to be trusted.

You do not want to become a minority in your country due to insane immigration policies.

I am rather skeptical that racism is less in Canada than here, because Canada has a lot of MidEastern and Asian recent immigrants, who unlike Whites tend to do their racism on the down-low or just not get noticed for it.
Pretty much this. Do not trust Canadian progressives. They're brainwashed beyond belief.

Do not think that Sherdoggers accurate represent the United States. I never encounter people like these guys in real life.

I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist. At least in my experience.
Than your experiences must be extremely limited because the entire world is racist and that is essentially what Canada offers as one of the most diverse countries on earth. In America, Racism seems to = white on minority racism. In Toronto (for instance) our racism is much more diverse. This all comes out in the dating scene I find. I knew a Chinese girl that was forbidden from dating Japanese men, my family gave me hell for dating an Albanian girl (as a Greek), almost every culture is against their daughters/sons dating blacks, recently I went on a date with a Russian girl who couldn't stand Anglo Canadians because she couldn't "relate" to them. Maybe white on white racism is more your forte? Wait till uefas Euro Cup is on in Toronto and watch that shit show unravel.

Last edited:

104438995_Protesters_Ottawa_-NEWS-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

black-lives-matter-steps-into-the-spotlight-in-canada-body-image-1468010992.jpg

Is there really that much racism in the USA? I mean, I am in Canada, and aside from a very few people, racism really doesn't exist.

WOW.

This statement is so ignorant I don't even know where to start. Just, like, no, ok sweetie. As a white male you are not qualified to speak about this because you don't understand the racism that POC face every day. Please educate yourself and have a nice day, hun.

WTF you Bstin about. People are racist as fuck in cunuckistan, near everyone has some one that hate. NOOO shit people keep that type of crap down in the workplace.

Just cause there are people form all over does not mean most aren't racist as fuck if they ever let you get to know the real them, not their work persona.

Don't believe you, sweet cheeks. I'm pretty sure you are a 300 pound fat boy sucking down pop tarts in his moms basement.
Hey don't bring pop tarts into this, they are fucking amazing! You cant believe what crazy combinations of flavors you can make with them!

I live in one of the most progressive cities on earth. Sadly I really notice it more and more in big progressive metropolitan areas as opposed to less and less than in more moderate or right leaning areas of the country.

My younger cousin is a mixed race boy with an African-American father and let's just say his phenotype would give you absolutely no clue of our side of the family. He too lives on the West Coast in a major progressive city. I have know him since he was born I babysat him as a boy so he's more like a younger brother. I'm mixed race myself but I do notice a large disparity in the way we're treated especially since people almost never assume we're related. Let me tell you, he's a much nicer guy than I am! He gets called the N word just walking around all the time and he lives in wealthy area. When going out to eat people will be rude to him, ignore him, or otherwise give him poor service while doing the opposite for me. Police bother him all the time. The kid has never even smoked a cigarette, jaywalked, talked loud in a library! I worry about his safety all the time. From random people that would do him harm because of what he looks like or even chickenshit trigger happy assholes with badges putting an entire clip through him because he "was reaching." Don't get me started on his father.

Yes there is but not enough to stop someone from achieving their long term goals. On the other side of it some people cling to it because you can get some traction out if it as well.

If say "let's improve this" they will throw a tantrum.

The media also distorts the facts "white hispanic" and exaggerates things to get more views.

Obama set race relations back about 30 years IMO.

Would you apply your logic to other races? Should white people be subjected to white collar crime investigations more often? Should latinos be checked for immigration status regularly?

Logically and statistically it makes sense.

Stop and search is effective at lowering crime, look at New York under Guilliani.

Back