There are people here who legitimately think..

Think I could bum rush him if it doesn't work after a minute I'm fucked

He weighs 125 pounds you just knock him off balance or use your elbow to jab him safely from range.

He weighs 125 pounds you just knock him off balance or use your elbow to jab him safely from range.
He actually weighs 143 pounds. How you noobs still don't understand weight cutting is beyond me.

Stupid thread. MM is the one of best PFP fighter in the sport and thats all that matters!

DJ would ankle pick 99% of us and beat us to a pulp.

I'm 6'1 and he would absolutely mop the floor with me. I used to practice Kali with this Filipino dude who wrestled and grappled in his younger years. He was probably 5'7 or so.

I'm not exactly a rookie on the ground, but.the skill level between us was blatant. And this dude was pushing 40 and hadn't actually grappled in years. Now imagine a guy like DJ who literally devotes his entire existence to practicing how to maul people on the ground.

You motherfuckers seriously underestimate the level these guys are at. If you're not a high level...and I mean high level grappler, you will get fucked up. This is a professional fighter we are talking about.

Unless you're like 6'6 265 and trained, you have no shot. And even if you are I'm still putting money on DJ .lol

That they would beat Demetrious Johnson in a fight lolol.

I know this place is full of some of the lowest of society, but after reading these comments i was in utter disbelief. Some of the funniest shit I've read in a while.

I despise you but i agree with you here and share your disgust of these delusional fatties.

I would be happy if I was able to
Hit him once before being demolished. And I am
5'11 and in good shape

It's Sherdog. These are the same people that grade models because they frequently bang "10's" and every poster here is at least 6'3", 205 lbs of pure muscle.

Oh, and don't forget their extensive training backgrounds.
I'm like a midget around here I guess. 5"11 185lb, trained Jiu Jitsu for 5 months

I think most people don't comprehend how difficult it would be to actually land a punch on MM. Even more so if you're larger. To someone who doesn't train, all it would take is a few leg kicks from MM and they'd be singing a different tune. And people who haven't grappled don't understand how quickly they'd get tapped by MM.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is real.

Back