There are people here who legitimately think..

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That they would beat Demetrious Johnson in a fight lolol.

I know this place is full of some of the lowest of society, but after reading these comments i was in utter disbelief. Some of the funniest shit I've read in a while.

Any grown man 220 with moderate hands can hurt his ass

Any man who is 5"8 and 165 could Fuck him up if he lands too.
I can't wait for him to lose

It's Sherdog. These are the same people that grade models because they frequently bang "10's" and every poster here is at least 6'3", 205 lbs of pure muscle.

Oh, and don't forget their extensive training backgrounds.

You've got bar-fight champs and telephone tough-guys all over the net.

There is no one on this site that would beat Mighty Mouse in a fight, outside of a legit UFC fighter posting here.

Dude is LIGHTNING fast with incredible technique.

Genuinely*

Definitely not legitimately.

Some people here are actually trained fighters though. Even if theyre not big name fighters its not implausible to think some people on sherdog can beat him up especially if theyre a lot bigger and trained.

In a cage with rules, no fckng way without a great amount of training .

A streetfight, if you had a few, knows how to scrap & you are above average Sizewise, yeah you Can.

Mighty Mouse couldn't hold me down.

Probably could

Can't see 5'5 guy knocking me out
I have the height/size advantage and the better boxing

Me via flying armbar

S5wL6eS.gif

6'4 Rothwell couldn't even defend it. How could DJ.

No different to midget tossing.

You've got bar-fight champs and telephone tough-guys all over the net.

There is no one on this site that would beat Mighty Mouse in a fight, outside of a legit UFC fighter posting here.

Dude is LIGHTNING fast with incredible technique.
Lol

I think many wwe entertainers would swing MM around like a ragdoll

They couldn't. I know because sherdog posters are just as accomplished as DJ' opponents.

Probably could

Can't see 5'5 guy knocking me out
I have the height/size advantage and the better boxing

Me via flying armbar
How tall are you? It concerns me that you couldn't standing armbar MM

I may be a manlet of 5'5-5'6... hard to measure because of the size of my gut, but I can't see him being able to hold my weight or handle it.
Only chance MM has is if me walking him down wears me out and I have to tap and get oxygen

Don't forget that DJ looks amazing fighting other midgets and some guys close to normal height that depleted themselves on the Auschwitz diet. Dude is terrified to go back to 135 or even fight a top 135er at 125. What is he going to do to someone that has 6in/60 pounds or more on him with a second belt level equivalent or higher in a grappling/striking art?

I'll tell you what he'll do. He'll do fookin' nuttin'!

S5wL6eS.gif

6'4 Rothwell couldn't even defend it. How could DJ.

No different to midget tossing.

Mighty Mouse wouldn't get hit with that kick.

I'm not saying he would beat JDS but the amount of people that think they can touch dj is insane

Back