There are only a handful of guys who can challenge Mike Perry in the coming years.

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1) Full-Camp Vannata: This dude is a fucking gargantuan LW (no idea how he makes 155 without removing internal organs) and is like a giant TJ Dillashaw with way higher level wrestling credentials and KO power. He was toying with Ferguson (arguably the top LW in the world) until he gassed due to short notice. His move to 170 is inevitable given his size and he could be a title contender for Perry in the coming years.

2) Paddy Pimblett: Imagine a cross between all the best aspects of Demian Maia and Michael Bisping with the youth of Sage Northcutt and you'll start to scratch the surface of the potential of Paddy Pimblett.

3) Conor McGregor: Like many others have said, Conor vs Perry would shatter PPV records, and would be an epic battle of hands. McGregor has shown he's willing to move up and fight huge WWs like Nate Diaz and Lawler, so this fight is very doable, especially since Perry doesn't even cut weight to make 170 (it's against his warrior code and he considers it cheating).

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Forgot the almighty GOAT, Mickey Gall. Even if Platinum takes that belt, he won't hold it long. Gall is coming for it, sooner or later, and he's gonna take what's his.

Mike Perry knows a thing or 2 about handling guys I would imagine, with that male stripper nickname.

Non of these fighters you listed can handle his black belt hands

Platinum by KO

I thought we already established that the SpidermanGOAT who defeated Batman (with prep) + Robin in H2H is a tier 1-C hyperversal existence and would wipe the floor with PMP who's class 9-A small building at best. The 2 guys he beat in the UFC are not even disaster level tiger.

The guy is 1 Sean Shelby phone call away from becoming all-time UFC GOAT.

So many dumbasses on Sherdog I swear.....

I hope you're right, it would be nice to see him challenged a little, it might get boring if he keeps walking through people...

I thought we already established that the SpidermanGOAT who defeated Batman (with prep) + Robin in H2H is a tier 1-C hyperversal existence and would wipe the floor with PMP who's class 9-A small building at best. The 2 guys he beat in the UFC are not even disaster level tiger.

WTF did I just watch?? lol

Troll within a troll within a troll... keep being utterly fucking useless mods.

Damn Robin is a can

Back