There are 52,000 in attendance for canelo/smith right now

I don't see anyone getting my back around here when people troll me, and I get more shit than anyone on here by a long shot lol Some self brought on but still lol
People troll you for doing exactly what you are doing right now.

What happens is that these guys make a thread in the heavies that they know will get a couple pages deep before its moved to the boxing section, where we get to deal with it. If you go up there and make a boxing>mma thread, they are quick to wasteland it and/or dubs you for it. I feel mma guys get away with a little more on our forum than we do up there. This isn't that cunt Tormunds first rodeo down here by the way. He's booked to stop by two times in November. On the 5th and the 19th.

People troll you for doing exactly what you are doing right now.

What happens is that these guys make a thread in the heavies that they know will get a couple pages deep before its moved to the boxing section, where we get to deal with it. If you go up there and make a boxing>mma thread, they are quick to wasteland it and/or dubs you for it. I feel mma guys get away with a little more on our forum than we do up there. This isn't that cunt Tormunds first rodeo down here by the way. He's booked to stop by two times in November. On the 5th and the 19th.

I didn't realize I was doing anything. I've only seen a few of those threads get moved here, doesn't seem to happen that often. Of course you're going to have those trolls that come in here when a big fight happens, just have to deal with it by either dubbing them or ignoring them. There seems to be less moderation here so you might be right about that.

It's a good gauge of interest which was the topic. I don't know who "people" are. I don't really care either.
Live events arent a good gauge of interest in gauging interest of the sole fighter in contrast to ppv views . People will go to many or any event from fights to rock concerts just because its in town filled with atmosphere . I go to rock concerts here and there and its not for the music ,its for the booze and the babes ,i could care less whos on stage .

I didn't realize I was doing anything. I've only seen a few of those threads get moved here, doesn't seem to happen that often. Of course you're going to have those trolls that come in here when a big fight happens, just have to deal with it by either dubbing them or ignoring them. There seems to be less moderation here so you might be right about that.
I dont think its less moderation, I think its just that people are more tolerable down here.
Pound for pound, the posters here are more educated than the posters in the heavies.
We really don't have too many issues.
Up in the heavies its just complete idiocy. No one knows shit about shit up there.

I dont think its less moderation, I think its just that people are more tolerable down here.
Pound for pound, the posters here are more educated than the posters in the heavies.
We really don't have too many issues.
Up in the heavies its just complete idiocy. No one knows shit about shit up there.

There are some quality posters up there who know a lot about mma and combat sports but there are also way more numbers so you're going to have more trolls and shitheads. There are many quality posters in here though.

I'd also like to throw my hat into this I've been e bullied by a certain person from name calling to asking me to do felatio

I am trying to stay strong but sometimes it's really hard

Financial-Geek.jpg
Suck my dick

Back