There are 52,000 in attendance for canelo/smith right now

Looking at their past numbers isn't the best way to determine what a Canelo/GGG ppv would do. I'd wager around 1.2 or 1.3 million.

Floyd sold around half a million against Berto, and Manny/Bradley 3 sold just a bit more iirc. But together, they sold over 4 million. Canelo/GGG is worth more than the sum of it's parts.

I'm not taking it further than that. The mods have been pretty clear on wanting the mma stuff to stop.
They both did that after those numbers in their first fight since that shitshow on May 2nd that killed the PPV market for boxing.

Just received my last dubs warning, I'm leaving now.

They both did that after those numbers in their first fight since that shitshow on May 2nd that killed the PPV market for boxing.

Don't be dense. Fine, take their numbers beforehand. Floyd/Maidana II cleared just under a million, Pac/Algieri did ~400k. Next fight together sold >4million. Don't pretend like you don't know this.

Bye bye.

Not allowed to have a different opinion around here, whether you bring facts or not.
Or we just dont need MMA vs Boxing bullshit in every thread.

Or we just dont need MMA vs Boxing bullshit in every thread.

Don't act like it goes one way, I see boxing fans making mma references all the time. It's not as sinister as people try and make it out to be though, sometimes there are good reference points and most of the time it's in good fun. You're always going to have trolls it's an internet message board. It's also a mma website, we're going to have more mma fans than boxing on here.

Don't act like it goes one way, I see boxing fans making mma references all the time. It's not as sinister as people try and make it out to be though, sometimes there are good reference points and most of the time it's in good fun. You're always going to have trolls it's an internet message board.
Tards starting "Mayweather vs . . . . " in the mma forums are handled the same.

Its a small handful of people whose only intention is to come in here and troll re: MMA and McGregor that is the issue. Its a really obvious bunch.

Don't act like it goes one way, I see boxing fans making mma references all the time. It's not as sinister as people try and make it out to be though, sometimes there are good reference points and most of the time it's in good fun. You're always going to have trolls it's an internet message board. It's also a mma website, we're going to have more mma fans than boxing on here.

So they shouldn't be dealt with?

Personally I don't have an issue with dubs being dealt, or if they weren't. But the idea that trolls should just be allowed to troll because hey, they exist, isn't something I can get behind. Flies exist and always will; I'm still going to swat them when they come into my house.

Tards starting "Mayweather vs . . . . " in the mma forums are handled the same.

Its a small handful of people whose only intention is to come in here and troll re: MMA and McGregor that is the issue. Its a really obvious bunch.

I get that, but why is it acceptable for people to troll mma in here if it's not acceptable to troll boxing in the heavies? Doesn't make sense to me. I mean I couldn't care either way I like both sports but it seems like people justify it based on where their loyalties lie.

So they shouldn't be dealt with?

Personally I don't have an issue with dubs being dealt, or if they weren't. But the idea that trolls should just be allowed to troll because hey, they exist, isn't something I can get behind. Flies exist and always will; I'm still going to swat them when they come into my house.

They should be, but I'll see guys make valid arguments who aren't trolling and because they don't go along with a pro boxing dialogue they are called trolls. Sometimes calling a spade a spade is acceptable, we need to be able to discuss pros and cons equally imo.

They should be, but I'll see guys make valid arguments who aren't trolling and because they don't go along with a pro boxing dialogue they are called trolls. Sometimes calling a spade a spade is acceptable, we need to be able to discuss pros and cons equally imo.

Yeah there are some guys that are reasonable with it. However the topic itself attracts trolls, and is probably the most irrelevant thing we discuss around here. Like I said, I'm fine with it either way, I enjoy the discussions for the most part. but if it's causing the mods more trouble than it's worth then I don't see a problem with banning the whole discussion, or designate a thread for it specifically.

I get that, but why is it acceptable for people to troll mma in here if it's not acceptable to troll boxing in the heavies? Doesn't make sense to me. I mean I couldn't care either way I like both sports but it seems like people justify it based on where their loyalties lie.
Its not acceptable.... There are mods in the heavies. There are also about a million times more posters so its more difficult to contain.

Its really easy to distinguish the two, and only the problems of are what is commented on.

Its really easy to distinguish the two, and only the problems of are what is commented on.
I don't see anyone getting my back around here when people troll me, and I get more shit than anyone on here by a long shot lol Some self brought on but still lol

I don't see anyone getting my back around here when people troll me, and I get more shit than anyone on here by a long shot lol Some self brought on but still lol
Who's trolling u? lemme at'em, Rob. LET ME ATTEM
500x1000px-LL-2ca2b004_kramer-freaking-out-Jerry-Seinfeld-seinfeld-calm-down-1376957747g.gif

WqJGf2.gif

I'd also like to throw my hat into this I've been e bullied by a certain person from name calling to asking me to do felatio

I am trying to stay strong but sometimes it's really hard

Financial-Geek.jpg

I'd also like to throw my hat into this I've been e bullied by a certain person from name calling to asking me to do felatio

Financial-Geek.jpg
LOL!!!

Financial-Geek.jpg

You deserved it because you're an instigator ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back