Theo Von is freakin' Hilarious (TFATK)

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Honestly I dont even watch TFATK that often anymore but...
This is one of the funniest frickin' podcast I have seen in years.

Theo Von is wayyyy toooo funnnnyyyyyy
at 12 minutes in i was literally tearing up

Last edited:
Is that the guy from Road Rules from a really long time ago?

Also, what was he literally tearing up?

Is that the guy from Road Rules from a really long time ago?

Also, what was he literally tearing up?

Yes he is seriously one of the funniest comedians when it comes to podcasts

Yes he is seriously one of the funniest comedians when it comes to podcasts
I'll take your word for it.

I tried listening to Tom Segura's wife and she's horrible. No more Road Rules podcasts for me.

I'll take your word for it.

I tried listening to Tom Segura's wife and she's horrible. No more Road Rules podcasts for me.

You don't like Christina P?

I've never seen her standup, but she was funny as fuck the only time I've ever heard on on JRE.

Theo Von has a special on Netflix he was bitching because people were giving it 1 star. I honestly thought it was ok. Not the best but for his first special it wasn't bad he just needs to improve. He's got a weird style about him.

On podcast though he's fucking hilarious. He always has the weirdest fucking stories and it's because he used to like to put himself in weird situations. I always enjoy any podcast with him. He needs to work on bringing his personality from podcast onto the stage with him.

Theo Von has a special on Netflix he was bitching because people were giving it 1 star. I honestly thought it was ok. Not the best but for his first special it wasn't bad he just needs to improve. He's got a weird style about him.

On podcast though he's fucking hilarious. He always has the weirdest fucking stories and it's because he used to like to put himself in weird situations. I always enjoy any podcast with him. He needs to work on bringing his personality from podcast onto the stage with him.

I have only watched youtube clips of his comedy and agreed he is funnier on podcasts.
It makes up for it though because he is probably the funniest podcast guest of all time.
I need to watch his Netflix special before I judge I have a weird sense of humor lol.

(Brendan Schaub Voice) The greatest of all time. Im his all time biggest fan.
Biggest fan ever. Dick Rider. Nut Hugger (end Schaub voice)

This short bit cracks me up. “I know some mutherfuckers with sweaters” lol

Theo is one of those comedians that can deliver a joke and it be funny regardless of the premise or quality of material. His cadence and language makes everything he says funny. But that’s not to say he doesn’t have good material also.

This short bit cracks me up. “I know some mutherfuckers with sweaters” lol

Theo is one of those comedians that can deliver a joke and it be funny regardless of the premise or quality of material. His cadence and language makes everything he says funny. But that’s not to say he doesn’t have good material also.

Tom Brady with a mullet

Back