TheHill interview with Trump-Biggest mistake ever made in America was GWB going into the Middle East

I'm not sure who led who, but the cia did push the wmd data as though it was absolutely true. Did the Neoconservatives push the cia to do it? Or did the cia do it to please the Neoconservatives who then woukd help the cia budget wise?

Yes Bush was a patsy , and the Iraq war showed how true that was. Cheney was the real power behind the throne.

I supported our troops and my brother went, but from the start I felt that Iraq and Afghanistan were unwinnable . Best to let the Uzbeks and the NA take over Afghanistan then to invade it

The Neoconservatives ran the show, they controlled the DoD (Rummy was head) and the Executive, and most GOP supported them along with a substantial , but not a majority, of Dems too. The establishment GOP is just a Neocon puppet. The CIA does what the establishment, including the President , tells them to do. Neocons couldn't get Clinton to attack Saddam and they didn't have as much influence under Obama as they did under Bush Jnr. They wanted to reshape the MidEast during Clinton's time, but they didn't have 9/11 and a patsy GOP president working in their favor. Hillary though supported the Iraq war, calculating that she would receive lots of support from Neocons and Jewish donors for a presidential run.

Afghanistan might have been cleaned up if the US hadn't wasted lives and money going into Iraq ; if the US had not shifted focus. But Israel's interests supersedes America's interests, so despite suffering the worst attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor, the US still decides to put Afghanistan on the back burner and go after Iraq. We also could have done much better in Afghanistan if we weren't soo dam obsessed with fighting Iran, which again is primarily done for Israel's interests. If Iran was an ally, we have a land-route into Afghanistan from the Indian Ocean, and so don't need to rely on backstabbing jihadi and Taleban supporting Pakistan. The US and the rest of the West need to quit lying to the public, and just admit the real problem is Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Wahhabism and Israel's pernicious influence on Western leaders and media. Atleast the West can tackle Pakistan and Saudi, since going after the Israel lobby is the 3rd rail of Western politics and life.

Last edited:
Lol you think you come across as bright?

And the media has been friendly towards Bush since he left the White House, he sucked as a President but as a person he's always seemed like a cool dude.

I am bright. Law school was easier for me than her, and she knows it. I explain basic science to her all the time, even though she was allegedly a "nerd" who got As in high school, which I never went to. I'm bright enough for you, chump, and that's about all you need to know in life.

Last edited:
I am bright. Law school was easier for me than her, and she knows it. I explain basic science to her all the time, even though she was allegedly a "nerd" who got As I'm high school, which I never went to. I'm bright enough for you, chump, and that's about all you need to know in life.
You're bright enough for me? Lol I ain't trying to date you or your remedial girlfriend. Of all the lawyers on sherdog, you by far come across as the least intelligent. And I'm far brighter than you... I'm the sun and you're the moon if we're comparing brightness.

show me where this pro-Bush movement in the left is.
giphy.gif

"the Left" have been trying to put W over for the last 2 years.

that's a common sentiment on both sides who want a return to "proper decorum" in politics in the age of Trumpism, but it's not an endorsement of Bush policies. They just prefer more predictability in the president with actions guided by reason. Believe me, most leftists still consider the Bush administration's actions following 9/11 to be our greatest crime in the 21st century.

Reason? Like the reason we're in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, etc?

These reasons:

Colin-Powell.jpg

The Neoconservatives ran the show, they controlled the DoD (Rummy was head) and the Executive, and most GOP supported them along with a substantial , but not a majority, of Dems too. The establishment GOP is just a Neocon puppet. The CIA does what the establishment, including the President , tells them to do. Neocons couldn't get Clinton to attack Saddam and they didn't have as much influence under Obama as they did under Bush Jnr. They wanted to reshape the MidEast during Clinton's time, but they didn't have 9/11 and a patsy GOP president working in their favor. Hillary though supported the Iraq war, calculating that she would receive lots of support from Neocons and Jewish donors for a presidential run.

Afghanistan might have been cleaned up if the US hadn't wasted lives and money going into Iraq ; if the US had not shifted focus. But Israel's interests supersedes America's interests, so despite suffering the worst attack on US soil since Pearl Harbor, the US still decides to put Afghanistan on the back burner and go after Iraq. We also could have done much better in Afghanistan if we weren't soo dam obsessed with fighting Iran, which again is primarily done for Israel's interests. If Iran was an ally, we have a land-route into Afghanistan from the Indian Ocean, and so don't need to rely on backstabbing jihadi and Taleban supporting Pakistan. The US and the rest of the West need to quit lying to the public, and just admit the real problem is Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Wahhabism and Israel's pernicious influence on Western leaders and media. Atleast the West can tackle Pakistan and Saudi, since going after the Israel lobby is the 3rd rail of Western politics and life.

Afghanistan wasn't necessary either, but it was essential to run operations from relative safety while they toppled ME countries like Dominos until they were in a position to take on Iran.

I'm not sure who led who, but the cia did push the wmd data as though it was absolutely true. Did the Neoconservatives push the cia to do it? Or did the cia do it to please the Neoconservatives who then woukd help the cia budget wise?

Yes Bush was a patsy , and the Iraq war showed how true that was. Cheney was the real power behind the throne.

I supported our troops and my brother went, but from the start I felt that Iraq and Afghanistan were unwinnable . Best to let the Uzbeks and the NA take over Afghanistan then to invade it

The CIA provide information and Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Wolfowitz cherry picked and distorted that information.
https://news.vice.com/article/the-c...t-that-supposedly-justified-the-iraq-invasion

You're bright enough for me? Lol I ain't trying to date you or your remedial girlfriend. Of all the lawyers on sherdog, you by far come across as the least intelligent. And I'm far brighter than you... I'm the sun and you're the moon if we're comparing brightness.

I don't overplay my intelligence on sherdog. I've had to write formatted, proper, and safe, quite enough through all those years of school; this is chit-chat. Ok, you're a son.

giphy.gif

"the Left" have been trying to put W over for the last 2 years.
and they will do this with Trump too when he leaves office for a few years. This isnt partisan acceptance of Bush doctrine, it's pandering for ratings.

Why can't I give a post more than one like?

Meaning what exactly?
Meaning just what I said. It's often easier and politically safer to do nothing to change the status quo and to pass the buck. Doesn't take some grand conspiracy. Likewise all the money coming to elected officials from the corporate sphere certainly has influence but it will take some evidence for me to consider they all get together in a room to plan how they'll run the world like in some super hero movie.

Meaning just what I said. It's often easier and politically safer to do nothing to change the status quo and to pass the buck. Doesn't take some grand conspiracy. Likewise all the money coming to elected officials from the corporate sphere certainly has influence but it will take some evidence for me to consider they all get together in a room to plan how they'll run the world like in some super hero movie.

That might make sense if it wasn't extraordinarily unpopular to continue our presence in Afghanistan.

He speaks like a person who has suffered a serious head injury.

It took him this:

"I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them. We’re sitting with one right here, we’re sitting with two, you’re right. More than once. And I have had many people ask me to release them."

to basically say: "I've been asked by many to release the memos".. 6 sentences

That might make sense if it wasn't extraordinarily unpopular to continue our presence in Afghanistan.
There are a lot of things that continue in the US despite being extraordinarily unpopular. Are they all because of the Deep State?

Back