TheHill interview with Trump-Biggest mistake ever made in America was GWB going into the Middle East

It was a monumentally huge blunder, and a war crime, imo.

But, Trump doesn't give a fuck about that. He just likes shitting on the Bush family. He has zero credibility on this.

The libs must be looking for a way to spin it so George was righteous now.
It's some of the weirdest crap I've ever seen. They are now pro-bush, and pro free-trade with anybody no matter the effect on the average American worker.

It's insane.

It's some of the weirdest crap I've ever seen. They are now pro-bush, and pro free-trade with anybody no matter the effect on the average American worker.

It's insane.
show me where this pro-Bush movement in the left is.

Trump can simply just pull out all the troops, and ignore anything that goes on in the ME. Dont give anyone any kind of foreign military finance. Right now we are leading in petro production. That could have happened anytime really. So perhaps we just stop buying oil from terrorist sponsoring SA altogether. We can just start buying more petro from Venezuela. They look like they can use the money.

He’d be dead in a month if he did that

Remember the shitsorm that occurred with even the mention of getting out of Syria

show me where this pro-Bush movement in the left is.
My leftist gf who was protesting the electoral college at the capital (she's not very smart) said "I miss bush.. At least it was normal."

Now, she's not that bright. She's a parrot for political thought fed to her by media. I have also seen in the media a new friendliness towards bush from the left. Establishment.

Last edited:
Trump can simply just pull out all the troops, and ignore anything that goes on in the ME. Dont give anyone any kind of foreign military finance. Right now we are leading in petro production. That could have happened anytime really. So perhaps we just stop buying oil from terrorist sponsoring SA altogether. We can just start buying more petro from Venezuela. They look like they can use the money.
We are in too deep.

Though Trump should stop wasting money and men on Syria.

My leftist he who was protesting the electoral college at the capital (she's not very smart) said "I miss bush.. At least it was normal."

Now, she's not that bright. She's a parrot for political thought he's to her by media. I have also seen in the media a new friendliness towards bush from the left. Establishment.
that's a common sentiment on both sides who want a return to "proper decorum" in politics in the age of Trumpism, but it's not an endorsement of Bush policies. They just prefer more predictability in the president with actions guided by reason. Believe me, most leftists still consider the Bush administration's actions following 9/11 to be our greatest crime in the 21st century.

What does he mean going into the middle east?

So he thought responding to 9/11 was wrong? That Afghanistan was wrong? or is he simply talking about the Iraq War?

Because the Afghanistan war has been a huge and I mean huge costly war.....but the American people wanted that...They want us to kill terrorist/Osama.

If he also means the Afghanistan War as well....I guarantee you, that if Trump was President during that time and chose not to attack Afghanistan, that he would be voted out ASAP....hell maybe impeached, that's how fucking crazy the patriotism was at the time during 9/11 attacks.

So I don't blame bush for going into Afghanistan...US as a country chose that path...People wanted Blood/Justice.

As soon as I see some real evidence I'll get interested
Just look at all the dirty wars during the Cold War. That's the Deep State in action and it's not a secret at all anymore.

Look at the heroin trade during the Vietnam War. Its deeply documented at this point.

There is plenty of information out there and it's not even contested.

Edit: read Eisenhowers farewell speach. He is directly referencing what we now call the deep state. The military industrial complex. And it's in action to keep the US economy ahead of the rest of the world.

The CIA for some reason wanted the Iraq war. The made up the wmd, and spread that nonsense to the point where even when we invaded, the Iraqis thought they had them too.
The Neocons wanted the war, they were the architects and the orchestrators. They did it for Israel's benefit since Israeli interests is their primary importance. Thomas Friedman of the New York Times stated that were it not for certain Neocon figures, the Iraq war would not have taken place. And Friedman was an enthusiastic supporter and propagandist for the war. Bush Jnr was a patsy, and easily manipulated figurehead. Cheney was more the person in charge.

So he thought responding to 9/11 was wrong? That Afghanistan was wrong? or is he simply talking about the Iraq War?

Because the Afghanistan war has been a huge and I mean huge costly war.....but the American people wanted that...They want us to kill terrorist/Osama.

If he also means the Afghanistan War as well....I guarantee you, that if Trump was President during that time and chose not to attack Afghanistan, that he would be voted out ASAP....hell maybe impeached, that's how fucking crazy the patriotism was at the time during 9/11 attacks.

So I don't blame bush for going into Afghanistan...US as a country chose that path...People wanted Blood/Justice.
He might not be including Afghanistan as part of the MidEast, since it isn't. MiddleEast = from Iran west to Israel , the Arabian peninsula and all of North Africa.

Why are we in Afghanistan, after 3 very different presidents have been elected, and it is obvious to anyone with eyes, that no lasting victory is possible, without indefinite US military provided security propping up a puppet government?

This is the longest lasting American war by about 5 years now, with no end in sight.
Without our presence it would just become a terrorist training ground to prepare attacks against us again. We can probably just keep bombing them but I'm not sure that would be diplomatically feasible.

Last edited:

We needed to go into Afghanistan. Going into Iraq was the big mistake. Cheney sure did make a ton of money from that decision though. I blame him more than I do GW.

My leftist gf who was protesting the electoral college at the capital (she's not very smart) said "I miss bush.. At least it was normal."

Now, she's not that bright. She's a parrot for political thought fed to her by media. I have also seen in the media a new friendliness towards bush from the left. Establishment.

That is a pro bush statement to you?

It was nowhere near as bad as the War that gave Trump bone spurs.

Lol you think you come across as bright?

And the media has been friendly towards Bush since he left the White House, he sucked as a President but as a person he's always seemed like a cool dude.

The Neocons wanted the war, they were the architects and the orchestrators. They did it for Israel's benefit since Israeli interests is their primary importance. Thomas Friedman of the New York Times stated that were it not for certain Neocon figures, the Iraq war would not have taken place. And Friedman was an enthusiastic supporter and propagandist for the war. Bush Jnr was a patsy, and easily manipulated figurehead. Cheney was more the person in charge.
I'm not sure who led who, but the cia did push the wmd data as though it was absolutely true. Did the Neoconservatives push the cia to do it? Or did the cia do it to please the Neoconservatives who then woukd help the cia budget wise?

Yes Bush was a patsy , and the Iraq war showed how true that was. Cheney was the real power behind the throne.

I supported our troops and my brother went, but from the start I felt that Iraq and Afghanistan were unwinnable . Best to let the Uzbeks and the NA take over Afghanistan then to invade it

I would also argue Secession was a much larger mistake than Iraq.

Back