The Year of Living Dangerously

Status
Not open for further replies.
briangodsen said:
Fatty, Mittens said you were the one who originally tracked her real name down. You didn't pull the trigger, but you know Mittens.

I may have known WC's name, but I never told it to Chase. Someone else may have, but it wasn't me because yes, I do know Mittens. Ask him. Unless he's a liar, which I know he's not, he'll tell you he didn't get her name from me.

Make sure you know what you're talking about before you go involving me in this.

Also, you might recall a PM I sent to mittens, you, Donut, etc. that was a reply to the "data mining" message that said something to the effect of, "why exactly are we trying to get rid of her? She squats, deadlifts, chins and trains the right way, and seems to make things more interesting around here." If you're going to sling some shit my way, make sure you tell the whole story.

I may have known WC's name, but I never told it to Chase. Someone else may have, but it wasn't me because yes, I do know Mittens. Ask him. Unless he's a liar, which I know he's not, he'll tell you he didn't get her name from me.

Make sure you know what you're talking about before you go involving me in this.

Also, you might recall a PM I sent to mittens, you, Donut, etc. that was a reply to the "data mining" message that said something to the effect of, "why exactly are we trying to get rid of her? She squats, deadlifts, chins and trains the right way, and seems to make things more interesting around here." If you're going to sling some shit my way, make sure you tell the whole story.

This is good to hear. I did not think you were one to get involved in something in that kind of manner.

I can't believe the rest of my pm didn't make the final cut.

To Mittens:

You missed your calling. You should have been Lex Luthor.

I thought it was funny.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."

CTHULHU-cielo.jpg

Well Godesen got banned for taking down the Sherdog's Strongest Thread. It was petty and childish. He pack up his toys and left.

WL I am sure got banned for stirring shit up.

They are all good guys and just need some self control. My hope is that they find a way back to this site.

I am surprised that Fatty got dragged into this shit somehow... LOL.....

I'm so glad I came back to Sherdog in time to catch all this kindergarden e-drama.

Girl walks into boy's playground.

Boy hates girl, pulls girl's hair.

Girl cries to teacher.

Teacher comes and gives boy detention.

Boy and his other boys get angry and stomp off the playground in anger.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."

CTHULHU-cielo.jpg

great movie, did you see the old silent film? Short, but worth it.

One of the reasons I never got involved in the whole buy a t-shirt, join our club was because of personal information going to forum members.

Lol. I like how me seeing Wild Child in one of EastNYGoon's videos and pointing it out is "part of the drama". That was when everyone was wondering if she was really a girl or not and how she got here. I have no idea how that can be construed as "part of the drama" of stalking a facebook page, photobucket page, and posting someone's real name. Don't get me wrong, I watched the whole thing unfold and didn't say much, and I probably even laughed a few times. I just think it's hilarious that people can cry "foul" when someone is banned for that.

Again, I have nothing against Godsen, Barut, Chase, or anyone on here. I'm an outspoken guy and say what I think. I figured Chaos knew he was flirting with a ban and didn't care. I just wanted to say that as I saw my name mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back