The X factor that will determine the outcome of Tony vs The eagle is...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Can TF handle getting punched in the face and still go for a sub? That should be the X factor that will tell. My guess is a big No since Khabib doesn't give his opponents a chance to regroup. What do you think?

Has to be the weight cut. There's no way James Toney will not be drained IF he makes 155.

Can TF handle getting punched in the face and still go for a sub? That should be the X factor that will tell. My guess is a big No since Khabib doesn't give his opponents a chance to regroup. What do you think?

Idk, but I can't wait to see.

Has Khabib ever been in a 5 round fight?

We know Ferg can do it and it didn't look hard for him either. I think Ferg has better wins too. Add to that that Ferg has been far more active--I think he really has the edge here. Khabib is amazing for sure, but it's impossible to ignore the fact that Ferg is far more tested and proven at this point. I'm not placing any bets on this fight but I'm thinkin it will likely go like Romero/Whittaker.

Kalabib’s injuries. If he’s injury free he will go trough Ferguson.

whoever is less fucked up from the weight cut wins. and thats a shame

khabib already has won this fight if he can handle to survive the weight in lol

There are several ways for Ferguson to win the fight. I think an overzealous Khabib diving in to get triangled is one way. I think Ferg taking over the fight in the 3rd through 5th rounds is another way. I also think Ferguson scoring a big cut on Khabib's face early might be another way (Khabib constantly wiping blood out of his eye and getting tagged when he can't see). I'm biased (Tony fan), but I'm aware that it is an uphill battle for Ferguson....but it's not like Khabib's victory is inevitable.

Jarl

Back