The WRAP - Wario Ranting About Podcasts

They REALLY don't like Lawler on the Attitude Era Podcast.

Pollock and Wai Ting not knowing that BASTARD means your mother and father were not married.

Last edited:
He is an underage buttfucker.
It's not just his constant shrieking noises and talking about puppies, he'd do a bad job like when Chyna was wrestling Road Dogg at Fully Loaded and he said, "Imagine the shame and embarrassment for Road Dogg if he gets pinned by a girl, mhrahah!" This was when they broke her off from HHH and really started pushing her on her own and he just kills her on commentary.

So does the Schiavone podcast get better as it goes along? I listened to the first couple episodes and I unsubscribed because it seemed like such a waste of time. Tony doesn't seem to know anything more about WCW than I do.

So does the Schiavone podcast get better as it goes along? I listened to the first couple episodes and I unsubscribed because it seemed like such a waste of time. Tony doesn't seem to know anything more about WCW than I do.
I mean at this point the whole shtick is that Tony knows nothing, Klondike Bill, low key big hog, Flair's baby arm, Madusa, and Tony's wife Lois is a drunk

I find that entertaining tho

I was really looking forward to this podcast cause hes my favorite rasslin announcer ever but I quit listening after a few weeks too
Was hoping for a WCW version of Bruce Prichards podcast but since Tony wasn't in the office he really doesnt have the kind of behind the scenes info that Prichard does
What a dissappointment

I prefer the Schiavone one nowadays because he seems like the nicer guy. They tweaked the format so it fits on his strengths

Tony did recall quite a lot from his WWF days with his latest podcast episode, I recommend it

Tony's podcast is the best. He doesn't have the insider knowledge like Prichard does. But, his personal stories are great, while he's just so filthy and likeable.

Also fuck podcast one. Mothetfuckers make their podcasts almost unlistenable.

Also Dugan just asked "Did you start your morning with a ho?"

I used to.

I pissed Duggan off on twitter, await a shoutout on his podcast.

Last edited:
Attack this day ads on podcastone need to suck my kielbasa.

no love for the Store Horsemen?

Back