MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

ab2b10ceac3fbf2a9899a74bba9d9f78--joe-stevenson-blood-sport.jpg

bj-penn.bmp

hqdefault.jpg

upload_2018-1-27_14-7-11.jpeg

Penn sonned Sherk and Sanchez pretty harsh also.

I just realised BJ Penn looks like a retarded version of a non-retarded person.

That BJ Penn might be the greatest LW of all time

The Chris only allowed Munoz to land 1 total strike in 7 minutes of fighting.

Both of their careers have gone down the toilet, unfortunately. Both are warriors.

Still, BJ put on a crazy performance against Joe and Diego.

He did did pretty good Vs Diego too
diego-cut-3.jpg

What about that time GSP made BJ quit on the stool between rounds ? That's pure bonafide sonning right there.

BJ is my favorite fighter of all time, but this is wrong. There is only one answer.

UFC44-RandyCoutureXTitoOrtiz-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif

Joe Daddy was never the same after that bloodbath.

It was incredible. Stevenson must have felt like he was drowning.

BJ is my favorite fighter of all time, but this is wrong. There is only one answer.

UFC44-RandyCoutureXTitoOrtiz-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif

This was such an awesome moment but Randy is damn lucky that Big John understood that he wasn't tapping there. He should've made the spanking much more obvious because with Tito going for a shitty heel hook attempt or something there, I could see an inexperienced referee seeing that as a tap.

This was such an awesome moment but Randy is damn lucky that Big John understood that he wasn't tapping there. He should've made the spanking much more obvious because with Tito going for a shitty heel hook attempt or something there, I could see an inexperienced referee seeing that as a tap.
That's actually a good point that I never considered. Haven't watched the fight since the night it happened, but from that clip it looks like it could have resulted in a crazy stoppage if that actually went down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back