The Worst Sin In MMA?

What Is The Worst thing A Fighter Can Do?

• Total voters

Buff

#FreeLeeMurray Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
What, in your opinion is the Cardinal Sin of anti-sportmanship? What is the most lowdown and heelish move a fighter can pull on their opponent?

With so many malevolent acts in the brutal world of MMA, there has to be one that is more dastardly than the rest, one that alienates virtually every fan they once had, and making them a feature of shitty "Top 10 Worst MMA Humans" for years to come.

Here's the options... You can select 2 choices.

Missing Weight Badly:

Mackenzie-Dern-misses-weight-at-UFC-224-MMAF.jpg

Failing a PED Test:

PicsArt_05-26-01.19.27.jpg

The Infamous Fake Glove Touch:

oOQZ57z.gif

Repeated Eye Pokes:

6YF.gif

Champs Ducking and Hiding:

2153c96f8167b68e66d68980b90c750d.jpg

Not Releasing Submissions when opponent taps:

pal-2.gif

Fighting after the fight has ended:

6TWJfbG.gif

Illegal Kicks/Stomps/Strikes:

Mike-Kyle-vs-Brian-Olsen-Soccer-Kick-GIF.gif

Tapping to strikes:

GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

<{danayeah}>

Last edited:
Healthy champs refusing to fight grinds my gears the most.

Being non-White and saying the wrong thing during interviews. That gets you blackballed for life by the fan-base.

holding subs for too long..... especially if its not a choke.

that and PED's

Honestly a lot of this depends on the severity.

Illegal moves to cause injury - but that includes stuff like holding subs too long and eye pokes.

Eye pokes are really upsetting. That time Aoki broke his opponent's arm pissed me off the most, though.

When I watch Palhares fight, I want him to be knocked out so badly that he can't even eat pig feed. I cannot stand that roider and he's so praised. It's disgusting.

PED is the worst but I really hate holding subs. If you support Palhares hurting people then you should have your limbs removed.

Illegal moves to cause injury - but that includes stuff like holding subs too long and eye pokes.

Eye pokes are really upsetting. That time Aoki broke his opponent's arm pissed me off the most, though.

And flipped him off. I agree with your first point, so that and PED for me with eye pokes coming in next. (Jon Jones)

Making unfulfilled promises...

Back