The worst part of Brendan Schaub...

He's hurting his "best friend" Callen every time they do a podcast together.

Schaub just endlessly goes against everything Callen is saying and never admits to being wrong.

Callen at this point is behaving like an abused housewife, not at all like he used to be before Schaub got his ego inflated by Rogan.
Eh, I actually dont like Callen. He's smart in the wrong way. If Schaub betas him, I'm not going hold that against him.

His predictions on fights are god awful. Take the his predictions on the Stipe and Francis fight, you woukd of thought it came an asshole online instead of you know, an ex-pro fighter.

No, the worst part of Brendan Schaub is his ability to get work as MMA media.

youre really saying hes not a gifted athlete?

well then you should keep your mouth shut.

sorry him acknowledging his own genetics triggered you about your shitty genetics.

The worse part of Brendan is people making threads about him.

His predictions on fights are god awful. Take the his predictions on the Stipe and Francis fight, you woukd of thought it came an asshole online instead of you know, an ex-pro fighter.

That's because he doesn't do any anal-cys on the cards. At best he looks at what Ariel and Cuck Thomas have said, then makes his main picks based on those.

The rest of the card he won't touch at all, would take more work than 5 minutes of googling.

The worst part of Brendan Schaub........is listening to losers bitch and moan about Brendan Schaub.

The best thing about Brendan Schaub is that if you don’t like him you don’t have to listen to him.

P.S. the other worst thing about Brendan Schaub is having to check how to spell his name!!!

He said his destiny was to make superhuman babies somewhere in this vid (i forget where):

didn't he f*ck Ronda?
TBH, he paid for all his sins right there and then...
tenor.gif

He still speaks like a high school jock despite being 35 years of age. He's never had a single articulate thought in his life yet he's been giving all these platforms while a genius like Chael Sonnen is forced to film in his car. Disgrace!

the worst part is that goddamned joe rogan convinced him that he's an intelligent life form.

I think he's making the point that TS is getting mad about Schaub anyway and seeing more of his success will just wind him up even more.

I don't understand people being angry about other people succeeding.
I get what you're saying but I felt like this was more a case of "you can't criticize so and so because they're rich or famous". It is perfectly possible to criticize someone who is rich and famous without being jealous of their success.

Back