The worst part of Brendan Schaub...

He is making a lot of money for the first time in his life

And how is making it? With the podcast? Are these MMA podcasts really "a thing". You can actually make money by just talking nonsense? Only in 'Murica I guess... <{clintugh}>

Is that he thinks hes God’s gift to sports or some shit, in a podcast he said his destiny was to pass on his alpha genes to create superhero babys. Like wtf is he talking about, hes 6’4 (not that impressive, pretty common) and like 230lb of chewed bubblegum. He was never shredded at any point in his life and he played arena football which no one gives a F*ck about. He managed to KO some zombie old fighters in the UFC but got his ass beaten the rest of the time. Now he thinks hes on par with michael jordan as a multiple-sport legend

urDdru5_d.jpg

Being 6'4" is very tall by any standard. Isn't the average height of an American male around 5'9.5" - 5'10"?

He's objectively a tall man.

Why does that matter? Having lots of money and a hot GF doesn't make him less of a cunt. Perhaps it's an american thing, obsessing over money.

I think he's making the point that TS is getting mad about Schaub anyway and seeing more of his success will just wind him up even more.

I don't understand people being angry about other people succeeding.

Is that he thinks hes God’s gift to sports or some shit, in a podcast he said his destiny was to pass on his alpha genes to create superhero babys. Like wtf is he talking about, hes 6’4 (not that impressive, pretty common) and like 230lb of chewed bubblegum. He was never shredded at any point in his life and he played arena football which no one gives a F*ck about. He managed to KO some zombie old fighters in the UFC but got his ass beaten the rest of the time. Now he thinks hes on par with michael jordan as a multiple-sport legend

urDdru5_d.jpg
Jordan, a multi-sport legend? Gambling is not a sport, even if poker is on ESPN. We know you can't mean his run on the Barons.

urDdru5_d.jpg

If i ever managed to win over Crocop i'd this i was God's gift to sports, women, politics, entertainment, the world and the Universe as well.

Things like that go to your head.

But i try to stay humble.

It sounds like he was joking, the guy seems to joke a lot. He is also an annoying fighter whose gameplan was annoying to watch in many fights, but his podcast life is vastly more entertaining.

I like Schaub, but I don't like how he is starting to let success get in his head. He recently was shitting on Helwani and Luke Thomas, saying he was on another level. I get it he's making more money, he's charismatic and good looking, but to shit on actually rigorous MMA journalists who have been working their asses off for ages is unnecessary.

I want to see Schaub go to Bellator and challenge Fedor.
<21>
In the event of someone up there listening to you and deciding to organize that fight, and if fedor loses against Schaub, I would have to kill you and your family, and I would have to burn down everything you own.

The biggest problem with Brendan isn't even his fault
It's the fact Callen and Rogan (two manlets)
Treat him like he's some GIANT super freak and he laps it up

CTE, Alzheimer, Unhealthy Ego, Delusional, Dick obsession...

urDdru5_d.jpg
If it makes you feel any better, he's not actually 6'4.

Last edited:
Don't hate the guy but I don't see his appeal either. I think he might hit the 25 and under crowd.

He does have some meaningful things to say but there is a lot of hyperbole in there too and it gets tiring.

He is having success and not hurting anyone along the way. Can't disrespect the guy for that.

He's hurting his "best friend" Callen every time they do a podcast together.

Schaub just endlessly goes against everything Callen is saying and never admits to being wrong.

Callen at this point is behaving like an abused housewife, not at all like he used to be before Schaub got his ego inflated by Rogan.

I like Schaub, but I don't like how he is starting to let success get in his head. He recently was shitting on Helwani and Luke Thomas, saying he was on another level. I get it he's making more money, he's charismatic and good looking, but to shit on actually rigorous MMA journalists who have been working their asses off for ages is unnecessary.

Oh he shits on everything these days, even math.

Back