The worst part of Brendan Schaub...

It amazes me how many people hate brendan schaub but keep listening to him to complain about how much they dont like him.

I still listen to TFATK and enjoy it.

If you don't like him it's pretty easy to not watch or listen.

All parts of Schaub should be vaporized.

I want to see Schaub go to Bellator and challenge Fedor.
<21>

Don't know if i could live down someone like Schaub koing a legend like Fedor

tenor.gif

Is that he thinks hes God’s gift to sports or some shit, in a podcast he said his destiny was to pass on his alpha genes to create superhero babys. Like wtf is he talking about, hes 6’4 (not that impressive, pretty common) and like 230lb of chewed bubblegum. He was never shredded at any point in his life and he played arena football which no one gives a F*ck about. He managed to KO some zombie old fighters in the UFC but got his ass beaten the rest of the time. Now he thinks hes on par with michael jordan as a multiple-sport legend

urDdru5_d.jpg
The average American male is 5'10" (in reality, probably 5'8"). So, unless you are in Holland, being 6'4" is not common.

Brendan Schaub is nowhere close to being Alpha. Real Alphas have antisocial personality disorder. Those genes have been extremely diluted in human populations. They are not conducive to the success of our specie.

Alphas get locked in jail.

The average American male is 5'10" (in reality, probably 5'8"). So, unless you are in Holland, being 6'4" is not common.

Brendan Schaub is nowhere close to being Alpha. Real Alphas have antisocial personality disorder. Those genes have been extremely diluted in human populations. They are not conducive to the success of our specie.

Alphas get locked in jail.

Classic Beta comment.

Between Luke Thomas and Schaub you see this hater approach a lot. Problem is, trying to take them down a notch does not do anything to elevate your status.

Between Luke Thomas and Schaub you see this hater approach a lot. Problem is, trying to take them down a notch does not do anything to elevate your status.
With people like this, it isn't at all about elevating your own status, it's about trying to bring everyone down to your level.

Sad.

Don't hate the guy but I don't see his appeal either. I think he might hit the 25 and under crowd.

He does have some meaningful things to say but there is a lot of hyperbole in there too and it gets tiring.

He is having success and not hurting anyone along the way. Can't disrespect the guy for that.

You sound shook TS.

You should probably not look at any pix of his hot GF and his Porche or you will go into a full triggering.
Why does that matter? Having lots of money and a hot GF doesn't make him less of a cunt. Perhaps it's an american thing, obsessing over money.

In a round about way you are saying you are jealous of him basically because if you don't like what he has to say then wtf are you listening to him?
That is the million dollar question, For instance I can't stand Luke Thomas and guess what I have no idea what he is doing or saying these days because
He could not pay me to tune in.

I don't like Schaub. I just find his vocabulary, analytical skills, and MMA knowledge base to be quite limited.

He just comes across like a complete asshole. He totally phucks up everyone's name (maybe he does this on purpose). I don't hate the guy and I wish him well, but at the same time I really don't see his curb appeal.

Hard to pass on genes and make super babies when the only thing on your mind is big French hog.

LOL you guys are pussys. You feel the need to come here and post this talking about his height and physique, talk about being insecure.

Pathetic.

Back