The World's Greatest Boxer? [Poll still needed]

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
I go with Lomachenko right now, nobody else wins in the dominating fashion that he does. He is the epitome of hitting without getting hit. It is beautiful to watch.

th

He's allegedly coming out of retirement to fight Manny.
lol he is so good this is his new training

14944808914812.gif

This man gets it. Thank you, Phil. Also it's "King" Kubrat Pulev, don't forget his regal title. I forgive you but I'm not sure if the rest of the Pulev Posse will... beware they're vicious and sometimes I fail to control their violent tendencies. Pulev Posse has notorious passion for the King, as you probably know.
This is true. Indeed what I did was blasphemy. Obviously it's KING KUBRAT PULEV. May king Pulev have mercy on my soul.

It depends on the mod but it doesn't really happen anymore because if mods just go round granting requests for premium features whenever anyone asks, what's the point in even having plat? The threads you see asking for polls most of the time will not get them.

If you want to create a poll your best bet upgrading to a platinum account.

I won't add a poll to your thread, sorry.
You are good peoples, Inverse. I know you're just doing your job, but

This is true. Indeed what I did was blasphemy. Obviously it's KING KUBRAT PULEV. May king Pulev have mercy on my soul.
You are a sherbro and I consider you an efriend, so I made some calls. King Kubrat has forgiven you, He is a noble man, ofc. That being said, you might want to avoid travelling to Bulgaria [and parts of Romania and Hungary] for the time being.

I think Loma is too green in the pros compared to the other names. I think he has the most potential. Crawford was champ in what---3 weight classes? Cleaned one completely out.

I guess we have to define what "greatest" means. I'm confused; and I like Loma---no hate. However, he's only sitting at 12 fights, so best pro I think is premature. I think he has the best amateur background. I think he has the most potential---definitely is hyped. lol

I’m not getting into this but I will say that while fury on paper shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as previous great heavyweights, I wouldn’t be surprised if you sent him back in a time machine he would decisión all the past greats, granted he was in shape for the fight. He is just too big and awkward.

I don't know why everyone is saying TC. He beat people he was supposed to. They were kinda no hopers.

If you ask him Shannon Briggs will happily tell you he's the champ.

Back