The world’s fastest supercomputer is back in America

Luckily America has Asian-Americans to keep us out of the Stone Age.

The world’s fastest supercomputer is back in America
Meet Summit

Not reading this article again, I came across this yesterday, so I'm not sure if it's the one I read that mentioned this, but apparently if you were to calculate 1 equation successfully every second it would still take you 6.3bn years to perform an equal number of calculations that this computer will conduct in that same single second.

msingleton_180612_2663_0005.jpg

Happened on Trump's watch following a 14% corporate tax reduction. I do not accept this is a coincidence.

Isn't R and D a tax deduction?

Therefore greater benefit to return profits as opposed to reinvesting?

You don't hear much about IBM anymore unless you really follow the industry but they are still doing big things obviously.
IBM is still very relevant. Cheap stock price at the moment

If it's anything like skinning a rabbit, there's really only one effective way.
Yeah, I always wondered about that. I don't think there really are that many ways to skin a cat.

<23>

Trump is evil and he’s going to send America back to the Stone Age. Supercomputers are fascist and anti lgbt.

...Trump also boosted NASA’s budget. You’re gonna see a lot more space stuff under trump.

he didnt boost it that much. It needs a 30b or 20B increase and we could set up our moonbase that we planed

Happened on Trump's watch following a 14% corporate tax reduction. I do not accept this is a coincidence.

Somalia has no corporate tax. Think how fast their computers must be.

Well, the hook was baited well enough that I wondered if OP had lost it.

What is it going to be used for?

Back