Television THE WITCHER TV Series (Season 3 Premieres June 29, 2023)

If you have seen THE WITCHER season one, how would you rate the first season?

• Total voters
Needs more attractive women, I only see one in that pic.

I hope to be proven wrong, but Anya looks way too young and delicate to pull off the role of Yennefer.

43609980_982993871911256_1557993833231286272_n.jpg

Very happy to see the stories about the casting for Ciri being Black/Asian were bullshit, or the producers listened to the backlash.

Anya looks like she might not be bad either. Looks pretty young though so if she's under 18 I didn't say that.
From what I've seen she's supposedly 22.

e0dqcriyodr11.jpg

<Varys01>
The chick who will be playing Yennifer looks dangerously young here ...

wtf netflix ?

original.jpg

Millie Brady is very smashable.

Should have been on Cinemax instead of netflix

Based on nothing but her looks (for all I know she's a terrific actress), the actress playing Ciri is a bit mousey. Just not the face I picture when I think headstrong.

K so the only fuckable people on there are Superbrit (yes homo) and the wench on the bottom right. Step up your game, Netflakes.

K so the only fuckable people on there are Superbrit (yes homo) and the wench on the bottom right. Step up your game, Netflakes.

Meh most people would be ugly as fuck in this type of setting with fucked teeth and shit so im cool with it. I'm cool with game of thrones prettying em up too. Both work i just hope the acting and scripts are good. Also i still hope there's some boning ugly or not i need some boning.

Back