The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, v2-- Passiflora Edition

Wow, just finished the Dead Man's Party quest. Awful. Who's idea was it to put that bullshit in the game? After about an hour of it, I was just mashing the skip button to get it over with.

Wow, just finished the Dead Man's Party quest. Awful. Who's idea was it to put that bullshit in the game? After about an hour of it, I was just mashing the skip button to get it over with.
I hated that quest as well. One of my least favorite parts of the game.

I loved that quest... Acting like a total douchebag was pretty fun to me. Finally got to call a dwarf a midget lol.

Half of the dudes here think that Dark Souls is a better 'RPG' game. I want to Event Horizon my eyes when I hear that.

In terms of game play it most certainly is a better game.

Two totally different types of games. Both are outstanding. Don't hate cause you couldn't get good

I loved that quest... Acting like a total douchebag was pretty fun to me. Finally got to call a dwarf a midget lol.
It was like watching a terrible movie that had nothing to do with the game at all.

That quest was awesome and funny, especially after the gravity of the main quest. Seeing the monotone metro sexual get so out of context was a great break from the overall feel of the game. To each their own, but I actually loled a few times during the wedding.

Finally finished Blood and Wine. What a superb game. So much to do. So much fun to be had.

Loving the "Blood and Wine" expansion, have played the main game and hearts of stone already. Great stuff.

But saw this in the wall just now

DRi444Z.jpg

And IMMEDIATELY it reminded me of Miesha Tate. They share some similarities, its not a clear copy though, but god dammit I still cannot see it as anyone else :D

miesharetire.jpg

I also just love hanging around, searching for new places and side quests. The damn side quests are great in the game. So many game has dull side quests which is a shame. In RPG's I usually dont care about the main game, I hate "being a hero" or "chosen one" like in many games its a clichee. But I like doing side quests, minding my own business and exploring the game world. And boy is there a big world to explore in this one.

Been playing the closed Beta of the Gwent game!

Anybody else tried it?

I think I'm getting addicted, jeez.

never played witches before. heard good things about witches 3

do I need to play the other 2 games to understand the story?

never played witches before. heard good things about witches 3

do I need to play the other 2 games to understand the story?
I never had either. Witcher 3 gives enough exposition for you to piece together what happened previously with other characters.

Been playing the closed Beta of the Gwent game!

Anybody else tried it?

I think I'm getting addicted, jeez.

bump for the Gwent standalone game.

Got to try it at Pax East and I like what I am seeing so far. Played 1v1 against my buddy and got to play with some default decks for Pax East. I am going to get this game for sure. They've adjusted the spy card (which was a broken card to begin with) and its definitely more balanced now.

Last edited:
I was a huge fan of Gwent during my playthrough of W3. For the first 3/4 I was more focused on getting new cards than the actual game.

http://www.gwentdb.com/news/64-10-000-gwent-beta-keys-giveaway-grab-yours-here

You can get a Gwent beta key for the PC there and probably a bunch of other places. It's still in closed beta so everything will be wiped once open beta comes (no one knows when), but you will get to keep any kegs (card packs) you buy with real money and they'll give kegs based on what level and rank you reach.

It's a good game for sure, but you'll need patience as a new player. The starting decks suck and you'll run into some low-level players who've spent money and crafted a strong meta deck. The good news is you only need to win rounds to get daily rewards.

bump for the Gwent standalone game.

Got to try it at Pax East and I like what I am seeing so far. Played 1v1 against my buddy and got to play with some default decks for Pax East. I am going to get this game for sure. They've adjusted the spy card (which was a broken card to begin with) and its definitely more balanced now.

You should try to get in to the Closed Beta thats going on right on. Multiple sites are giving away keys. I got mine from Gamespot.

do i need to finish the main story in order to start blood and wine?

Finally finished Blood and Wine. What a superb game. So much to do. So much fun to be had.
Blood and Wine is my favorite piece of DLC ever, I think.
It's between that and like the Old Gods dlc for crusader kings 2, which is a very different kind of thing.

Back