The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, v2-- Passiflora Edition

Still stuck on Caretaker master race reporting in. I LOVED this game but fuck this fucking fight. Dodging is unreliable and he's a fucking tank that self-heals. Waste of 20 bucks on the DLC.

Still stuck on Caretaker master race reporting in. I LOVED this game but fuck this fucking fight. Dodging is unreliable and he's a fucking tank that self-heals. Waste of 20 bucks on the DLC.

Alchemy build, bruh.

Gonna necro this thread.

Finally got around to giving this game a chance. Definitely feeling it more than the first time around. Combat and controls are still borderline awful but overall I'm enjoying it.

Anyone have some good general tips for getting started?

Gonna necro this thread.

Finally got around to giving this game a chance. Definitely feeling it more than the first time around. Combat and controls are still borderline awful but overall I'm enjoying it.

I recommend Alchemy, more specifically, builds that allow for decoctions.

The game is phenomenal.

Gonna necro this thread.

What difficulty are you playing on? I originally played this for about 4 or 5 hours but dropped it because it felt too clunky too me and didn't pull me in. I have it another try a few months ago and bumped up the difficulty to the one more difficult than normal (blood and bones?) and the extra challenge made the combat a bit more fun. But to be honest pretty much all of my battles go quen->dodge->attack 2-3 times->dodge etc.

I played about 15 hours more I think but once again i dropped it but more because other games got in the way as opposed to not really liking it. I think some patches may have smoothed out some of the movement as it feels much better than what I remember

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back