a2Y37Bp_700b.jpg

[YT]ZS9Hwh-DJVw[/YT]
[YT]rbNIYBZBVSY[/YT]
[YT]FIu_jWbZ25o[/YT]
[YT]-NxWHYO87MM[/YT]

the-witcher-3-is-both-impressive-and-glitchy-as-hell-17-photos-and-gifs-1.gif

the_witcher_3__yennefer__by_tegorin-d8620h7.jpg

ac4bb9782201a3cea59ba3977fd8e8e6.jpg
galina-zhukovskaia-cosplay-ciricirilla-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-Makar-Vinogradov-image-3.jpg-nggid044832-ngg0dyn-280x330x100-00f0w010c011r110f110r010t010.jpg

Link to the previous thread...
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f88/witcher-3-wild-hunt-2484387/index101.html

Last edited:
One of my favorite games ever. So much to do.

Dammit. I need a job so I can waste money on a new console just for this.

I'm gonna have to put this game down for a bit. so fucking addictive. too many late night sessions convincing myself that one more quest, then I'll go to bed. Next minute it's 4am.

I'm curious to see what the "optimized" PC version looks like. I got mine for Xbone and while it certainly doesn't look bad I can tell right away when I see footage from a PC even now.

Normally I just blitz through games in a week and move on - This game is so freaking huge it's gonna destroy me if I keep going back to play it every night.

I'm curious to see what the "optimized" PC version looks like. I got mine for Xbone and while it certainly doesn't look bad I can tell right away when I see footage from a PC even now.

Looks awesome at 1440p

Loving this game right now. Currently level 30.

Advanced story to
Isle of Mists
and now just cleaning up all of my quests OCD style. Unfortunately, I missed a gwent card earlier in the story, and one of my contracts (Skellige's Most Wanted) is glitched and won't register as completed, as is the side quest "the bastion".

Currently playing through Witcher 2. When I am done I will be buying this.

Good game. Fourtunately i was done with it by the time school resumed. Huge time sink. My only criticism is that as the game progresses there is less and less incentive to explore the world and complete sidequests. Witcher gear kinda removes any need to treasure hunt as it's superior to most of the stuff you'd find, money is also never really a problem in the game, meaning exploring at high levels is only really useful for places of power or abandoned villages. You can still do it just for fun, but it gets boring fairly quickly. When it comes to sidequests, i get a feeling that there isn't a sufficient amount of those for high level characters and the ones that were meant to be played at high levels are a little too basic. I beat the game almost twice and both times i've noticed that side quests and exploration were just as interesting as story line early on, but towards the end it started to feel like a chore.

Gwent reminds me of my earlier YuGiOh days lol. Anyways I didn't know that the CE for this game is going to be really limited and now I can't find it anywhere other than eBay or Amazon with twice the retail price. The EbGames near my house does have the Xbone but I need the Ps4 which I'm really tempted to buy. Wasting money at its best.

Good game. Fourtunately i was done with it by the time school resumed. Huge time sink. My only criticism is that as the game progresses there is less and less incentive to explore the world and complete sidequests. Witcher gear kinda removes any need to treasure hunt as it's superior to most of the stuff you'd find, money is also never really a problem in the game, meaning exploring at high levels is only really useful for places of power or abandoned villages. You can still do it just for fun, but it gets boring fairly quickly. When it comes to sidequests, i get a feeling that there isn't a sufficient amount of those for high level characters and the ones that were meant to be played at high levels are a little too basic. I beat the game almost twice and both times i've noticed that side quests and exploration were just as interesting as story line early on, but towards the end it started to feel like a chore.

Sidequests are satisfying for the stories. This isn't Diablo.

Really bums me out that I don't have very much time to play this game, only level 5 and just cleared White Orchard. My last play session I went hunting for mats/crowns and built the Serpentine Long Sword and Serpentine Silver Sword, and found a few good pieces of armor while just roaming around. Can't wait to get another chunk of time and focus on clearing some quests and stuff.

Damn this game is addictive, sat down to play an hour or so this afternoon and got so sucked in I only realised it had been 3 hours because it got dark...

Novigrad has a really nice balance of flowing from quest to quest with the occasional little sidequest popping up as you're on the way to places.

it's really hard to kill this werewolf boss, fucker keeps regurgitating. Anyone know how to kill these bastards? i'm on a side quest to find this guys wife's

Skellige music is still the best I've ever heard in a game

it's really hard to kill this werewolf boss, fucker keeps regurgitating. Anyone know how to kill these bastards? i'm on a side quest to find this guys wife's

Axii works wonders on the werewolfs. I have the flamethrower and it seems to fuck them up with ease.

This game is ridiculous with how draining the story is. Cut scene after cut scene after cut scene.
Whoever said this is better than skyrim blows donkeys.

Aside from that, it seems like a good game so far.

This game is ridiculous with how draining the story is. Cut scene after cut scene after cut scene.
Whoever said this is better than skyrim blows donkeys.

Aside from that, it seems like a good game so far.

Story driven quests are sooooo much better than meaningless collection quests and grinding. The game gets that part right.

Is there a way to turn off the quest trail the map gives you? Feels like way too much hand holding that wasn't present in the previous game.

Thought the game was incredible. Easily beats MGS as game of the year, IMO.

I thought it was the best single player open world game ever.

Story driven quests are sooooo much better than meaningless collection quests and grinding. The game gets that part right.

It's the same old shit though.

Talk to one guy which quest involves you to go harass another guy to come back to the original guy to tell him some information which in turn sends you on another wild goose chase to get info from some other idiot.

I can only really sum up my feelings on this game in one word; tedious.

Im going to stick with it because I spent $60 on it but this has been a major disappointment for me.

The game breaking issues from the new Witcher II update has stopped me from playing it. I'm still not level 30 in my deathmarch playthrough though, so waiting for a new patch isn't so bad since it's recommended you be around that level for the expansion.

But I doubt I'll even get around to playing Heart of Stone anytime soon since I'm now playing Arkham Knight and Fallout is just around the corner with the Bloodborne DLC too.

If they send out a new patch soon, I'll probably jump back into it. they usually take a couple of weeks though.

I think I fucked up the Dandelion mission. I have one more chick to talk to and I said the wrong thing to the guard at the place where she is. It says "find a way in" but the front door looks like the only way.

I am very interested in this game for PC. However I am afraid it will be too similar to Skyrim, which bored me to tears.

im a low level and this fucker is pissing me off.

Use Axii then and he will be stunned in the corner. Go and look for places of power and then put them into Axii it's definitely worth it. First werewolf I just used Axii and cornered him then slashed him to death. Jenny O the Woods is really giving me some troubles though.

I have no internet connection at my new house until next week so will have to wait to play this :icon_cry2

It's the same old shit though.

Talk to one guy which quest involves you to go harass another guy to come back to the original guy to tell him some information which in turn sends you on another wild goose chase to get info from some other idiot.

All rpg quests are the same old shit if you boil it down to the base mechanics. Go somewhere and talk to someone who needs something done from a certain place or person. It all comes down to whether it works for you or not.

I thought the Dark Brotherhood quest chain in Skyrim was epic and it spoiled the rest of the quests in the game, really. W3 is attempting to do similar deep, multi step quests for practically everything besides witcher contracts which are just kill assignments. But even those require a bit of clue searching. And, yeah, it's little more than finding something and clicking on it, but I personally find it kind of immersive and prefer it over the standard "Kill that Thing By the Tree" quests.

I am very interested in this game for PC. However I am afraid it will be too similar to Skyrim, which bored me to tears.

The only similarities are the open world and mideval setting. They are much different games. Don't hesitate on buying this game man, you will miss out on a master piece.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back