The Winter Soldier vs The Predator

Camouflage/invisibility and a laser canon from a guy called "Predator"...in the TS scenario, I'd give it to Predator
In an arena where they face off....i probably give it to WS. I think he'd be a lot faster

Predator is actually often dumb. They get cocky and make mistakes

Arnold beat it by outsmarting it

Predator had all his arm cannon still when fighting Arnold IIRC and he didn't use it

In Predators one of them decided to fight that Asian guy with only bladed weapons.

Don't you remember the scene where Arnold pointed out the Predator was only targeting warriors with weapons so he told the girl not to touch the guns.

The Predator likes it to be an even playing field, that's why he fought Billy and Arnold hand to hand.

In Predators they were cans.

This is what I was thinking. Arnold beat predator, and he wasn't enhanced with super speed, super reflexes, enhanced healing and a bionic arm that can rip a door off a car. Not to mention WS would likely have an array of weapons with him and he'd be outstanding with all of them.

But Arnold did have an entire team with him. WS would be alone.

And if it came down to hand to hand it's still interesting. I want to say WS would rip predator apart, but WS grabbed ahold of Cap's neck and didn't hurt Cap too bad. Is Predator as strong as Cap? Possibly. idk

Arnold and his team would take out WS as well, Dutch was no ordinary man.

Don't you remember the scene where Arnold pointed out the Predator was only targeting warriors with weapons so he told the girl not to touch the guns.

The Predator likes it to be an even playing field, that's why he fought Billy and Arnold hand to hand.

In Predators they were cans.

What does this have to do with Arnold outsmarting it?

Arnold beat it with a very very basic trap

Depends. If Predator tries to sneak up on him, then he's got a good chance of taking him out. If they go toe to toe, WS fucks his world up. Predator would be going for his little suicide bomb so fast while getting the shit beat out of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back