"The Warrior" Andy wang is back on 8-12-17

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Also, doo ho choi's former opponent that rocked him really bad tatsunao nagakura will be headlining against a Brazilian.
DCl6bkFVwAA0PA7

2:18 where doo ho choi gets rocked bad against nagakura

Also, Andy wangs first and only ufc fight

I didn't realize that he's 40 years old now, and yet he still wants to bang. What a savage.

Most fighters are jerks (but I respect them for their mentality & dedication to training)... its no easy thing to fight professionally.

He got too much hate.
at the end of the day, Andy wang is tough. Not a lot of people can say there a black belt in bjj that trains mma and fought in the ufc against a true ufc vet Cole Miller. Most people don't like him because of what he did on tuf. I'll be rooting for him on his upcoming fight.

Wang's probably going to get finished.

I'm basing my opinion on personal experience. You know; actual interaction.

I'm guessing when he asked you how is he a jerk he was genuinely curious on why you would say that? I met him at a bjj tournament and he was nice, and all the guys on that season of tuf said he's one of the nicest guys ever

I'm guessing when he asked you how is he a jerk he was genuinely curious on why you would say that? I met him at a bjj tournament and he was nice, and all the guys on that season of tuf said he's one of the nicest guys ever
Yeah man, when Andy wang got transferred to the opposite team of Jens pulver. All of the pulver team likes him and wanted him on they're team.

Back