The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no fan of poor sportsmanship. Every once in a while though a good fight is entertaining. :D

I must admit to probably shouting, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" when Barkley tossed Shaq in that push-fight all those decades ago.

I also LOL'd pretty hard when Ron Artest started decking random tough guys.

But that does not make it right! Just entertaining.

And we saw what happens when we vote for entertainment...

There's this small part of me- a really, really small part of me, but it's definitely there- that wants to see Kanye get sold into slavery.

You can almost hear the brakes screeching from all of those liberals who were on the "Kanye West is a genius" train.
Used this in another thread

Hes not yours anymore, he's theres...muahahahah

giphy.gif

There's this small part of me- a really, really small part of me, but it's definitely there- that wants to see Kanye get sold into slavery.

There's a very,very large part of me that wants no evidence that laughed at this post-but goddammit that was funny.

I must admit to probably shouting, "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" when Barkley tossed Shaq in that push-fight all those decades ago.

I also LOL'd pretty hard when Ron Artest started decking random tough guys.

But that does not make it right! Just entertaining.

And we saw what happens when we vote for entertainment...

giphy.gif

PowerfulMilkyAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif

Barkely = GOAT

Shaq = fat fuckboy

I like both of them, but like almost everyone who is not dirty.

For comedy purposes check out Shaq trying to throw an uppercut.

Manut Bol jabbing up the Fridge was the best one of those matches

I'm not convinced Kayne is a real person.

Also, if you are behind the Great Firewall of China, and use a Hong Kong VPN service all of your advertisements are in Cantonese.

Do you know how fantastic that is?

Everything everyone is trying to sell to me is rendered indecipherable, all callow celebrity news is garbled, and none of the American political boilerplate is recycled.

Just imagine that befuddled, slack-jowled face he would make, standing up there on the blocks. Actually, It would look a lot like his regular face.
I'm not convinced Kayne is a real person.

Also, if you are behind the Great Firewall of China, and use a Hong Kong VPN service all of your advertisements are in Cantonese.

Do you know how fantastic that is?

Everything everyone is trying to sell to me is rendered indecipherable, all callow celebrity news is garbled, and none of the American political boilerplate is recycled.
I could only compare it to Korean tv, but I noticed that celebrities and gossip in foreign language look even more shallow somehow.

I could only compare it to Korean tv, but I noticed that celebrities and gossip in foreign language look even more shallow somehow.

They are, unless you do not understand, and then all consumerism becomes a hilarious white noise that vaguely resembles roosting chickens.

As a bonus whenever I understand a Cantonese word or phrase I feel accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back