The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you bring it up 80 times in unrelated threads to derail the thread, though?

Homer, how many hot dog gifs have you posted.

1000’s?

Bill Clinton is a rapist, and it’s relevant to many subjects, mostly because he was almost the first man of the United States.

Which btw could only place second in irony to Donald Trump being president.

Homer, how many hot dog gifs have you posted.

1000’s?

Bill Clinton is a rapist, and it’s relevant to many subjects, mostly because he was almost the first man of the United States.

Which btw could only place second to Donald Trump being president.
100's, but they're always response posts. Not intended to derail, but intended to be dickish. I feel I've achieved that.

Yes, it seems you’ve both missed the multiple articles I’ve posted backing up my claim.

Mr Geese, you would be more delicious if your beautiful cortex was not so tight. There is a moderate amount of tension that is required of course because the tightness is what's needed to hold in the wonderful juices you secrete onto the masses. Allow the throbbing to oscillate accordingly and this shall relax your exquisite existence. We need you at your must primal musk Mr Geese...

Mr Geese, you would be more delicious if your beautiful cortex was not so tight. There is a moderate amount of tension that is required of course because the tightness is what's needed to hold in the wonderful juices you secrete onto the masses. Allow the throbbing to oscillate accordingly and this shall relax your exquisite existence. We need you at your must primal musk Mr Geese...

<6>

Btw, I don’t know if the war room is clear on this, but the Spider is the GOAT.

Mr Geese, you would be more delicious if your beautiful cortex was not so tight.

giphy.gif

JK,
actually
mEzcgaT.gif

<6>

Btw, I don’t know if the war room is clear on this, but the Spider is the GOAT.

You can't escape what you will become Mr Geese. Allow The Nexus to migrate deep inside you...

giphy.gif

JK,
actually
mEzcgaT.gif

Mr Trotsky, it's been interesting observing your dendrites fuse with the collective. You want to taste your ordinance.... Express your longing... We want to consume...

My job is making me a colossal cynic.

EDIT:

GOD

DAMNIT

My new union "shop steward" is the one person in my office where if they got hit by a bus I'd be like this:
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Exactly, you have no evidence of a uranium one conspiracy, you are arguing that Hillary can "just talk to some people" to slough off the 9 high level people she would have had to influence, and you just slough off that there is no evidence that any uranium ended up in Russia, so you are trying to throw whatever else you can at the wall with the hope that something will stick, with the hope that I don't have object permanence about the focus of our conversation and that I will play whack a mole with every side issue (e.g., the blackwater thing) you bring up. You believe the conspiracy theory and will not read anything that lays out the reasons why that conspiracy is not plausible.

As for the blackwater thing, again you offer it like it is a slam dunk case of Clinton corruption, but if that were the case, then why isn't the DOJ going after her? It is Trump's DOJ! Sessions is his guy who campaigned with him, he fired Sally Yates and put Rosenstein in there, he fired Comey and put Wray in there, etc., why aren't they taking the opportunity to punish Hillary for abusing her office if there is legitimate evidence that she did? Hillary literally has the entire federal government stacked against her, but it seems that all of that stuff was just right wing "Hillary is corrupt" pareidolia with no legitimate evidence, but meanwhile the DOJ has enough evidence about Manafort and Gates to get Gates to plead guilty and flip, and they have enough evidence about Cohen that the DOJ took the audacious step of raiding the POTUS' personal attorney's office, home, and hotel. You can say I am being hypocritical about corruption, but I certainly don't see it that way, and I see you criticizing Hillary for corruption while simultaneously condoning the crimes committed by people close to Trump, which is obvious hypocrisy.
good use of "pareidolia" there {<redford}

Because FBI agents changed the wording in the reports. See how easy that was.

Answer me one question.

Why did the Clintons lie about the donations as stated in the article I posted. They lied about both the identities of the donors, and their reasoning for setting up the donations in that manner (as demonstrated by the telfer tax analysis I posted).

And you act as if Hillary’s state Department didn’t approve the deal. Just because there are other agencies involved (which you’re kidding yourself if you think the Clintons don’t have friends and influence there as well) doesn’t mean she wouldn’t accept gifts and favors for her approval.

Do you even politics???

If you have 3 judges, and one gladly accepts bribes, you bribe that judge. Just because you can’t bribe all three doesn’t mean you don’t bribe any.

As for the Uranium one thing:

th

And what article are you referring to that you want me to answer a question about?

As for the Uranium one thing:

th

And what article are you referring to that you want me to answer a question about?

Have to run, I edited it last time so you didn’t need to read the whole thing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/...entities-of-donors-to-clinton-foundation.html

They promised donor transparency. What actually happened?

They lied about who gave the money. Claiming that one donor of 30 million, was multiple donors.

They lied about the entire reason they set it up. They claimed it was for tax breaks for donors, but Canadian tax experts called BS.

Again, the Clintons have been accepting money and favors in return for the Clintons political influence for a LONG time.

If any of you liberals had an ounce of dignity, you would admit they’ve been doing the same type of shit dirtbags like Paul Manafort and Tony Podesta have been doing, and are just now being held accountable for.

FFS, at least feign a little outrage.

OOF

I don't know how I've never heard this before. Noam Chomsky drops his usual respectful dryness and goes after Zizek.

Apparently Dershowitz went after Hannity?

OMG hysteric conservative right eating itself

I fucking hate being good at my job.

"Greg, I know you deal with adult felonies 100% of the time but since you did 3 domestic violence hearings can you clerk the case type 3 entry of contempt orders special set this afternoon? Oh yeah, one party is represented by an attorney and the other isn't... and the non represented party lives in fucking California and appears by telephone"

Mother.... fucker.....

"Greg, I know you deal with adult felonies 100% of the time but since you did 3 domestic violence hearings can you clerk the case type 3 entry of contempt orders special set this afternoon? Oh yeah, one party is represented by an attorney and the other isn't... and the non represented party lives in fucking California and appears by telephone"

Mother.... fucker.....

Mother.... fucker.....

ri5yq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back