The War Room Lounge v.8: Conor was Framed by the Deep State Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if they were desperate to fight, they would have done that, but why would grown men (professional fighters especially) behave that way?

Because they are morons.
Lol but I am not sure how many of Khabibs crew were on the Bus? Or near the incident.
But the day before when they had Artem alone in the Hotel they couldn't get to him fast enough to show how tuff they are.

Well, no such courage when the guys were back for some payback.
I mean I don't blame a fighter or anyone to be scared in that situation. Or to be smart enough not to do anything in that situation.

But don't go around after people when they are alone in the Hotel. Khabib definitely had this coming. And he comes out of it as a massive "pussy".

Of course, everyone involved here is a moron. But in the Moron Olympics Khabib was the biggest loser.

Khabib vs Connor is the only fight I’ve wanted to see for years.

It’s never gonna happen, is it...
Conor will have good attorneys and hopefully only serve a few years lol

Last edited:
Because they are morons.
Lol but I am not sure how many of Khabibs crew were on the Bus? Or near the incident.
But the day before when they had Artem alone in the Hotel they couldn't get to him fast enough to show how tuff they are.

Well, no such courage when the guys were back for some payback.
I mean I don't blame a fighter or anyone to be scared in that situation. Or to be smart enough not to do anything in that situation.

But don't go around after people when they are alone in the Hotel. Khabib definitely has this coming. And he comes out of it as a massive "pussy".

Of course, everyone involved here is a moron. But in the Moron Olympics Khabib was the biggest loser.

Well, I don't think Khabib was acting out of cowardice or anything. He's a much better fighter in a fair fight than anyone there, and he surely knows it (exaggerates the extent to which it's true in his own mind if anything). It would be a monumentally stupid thing for him to do to bust out of the bus and go fight with a bunch of guys. I'm kind of behind on the details of the previous incident, though.

What does "I take full responsibility" mean? You often hear this when somebody fucks up. Zuckerberg and his #2 have both said they take full responsibility. Ok, but what does that mean? What value or action does this imply? How is it helpful?

I just want Conor to fight a wrestler that isn't a fucking late replacement the way Mendes was.

Mendes was a 2 week replacement and until he gassed in Round 2 he was basically doing the fighting equivalent of prison raping Conor.

I just want Conor to fight a wrestler that isn't a fucking late replacement the way Mendes was.

Mendes was a 2 week replacement and until he gassed in Round 2 he was basically doing the fighting equivalent of prison raping Conor.
Eddie Alvarez says hello.

Bail at $50k for the Lepredouchecanoe.

What does "I take full responsibility" mean? You often hear this when somebody fucks up. Zuckerberg and his #2 have both said they take full responsibility. Ok, but what does that mean? What value or action does this imply? How is it helpful?
I'll keep making billions from you morons giving me your data in exchange for a social commodity that is in fact toxic and damaging to interpersonal relations but I'll pretend that I am a responsible person and I am shocked and will try everything to fix this;

Virtue signaling version of "I'm sorry"

And still controlled him for the better part of a round on the ground and nearly got him in the crucifix.

I totally agree here. Whether you think the UFC has done this intentionally or not, Conor has not faced a really good wrestler.

So? Greg said he wanted him to face a wrestler with a full camp. He did. And moved up in weight to do it.
I edited my post to explain but looks like you quoted this already.

It's MMA, wrestling alone won't get you far if your opponent doesn't respect your striking and has reasonably good TDD and moves well (which Conor does). Greg should have said he wanted to see Conor fight a good with good wrestling and striking that is to be respected. That means Khabib, Fergy, etc..

And 155 is a better weight class for Conor, so let's not pretend like he moved up to fight guys bigger than him (as is often implied by that statement).

BTW, this post may sound like I'm shitting on EA, which I'm not. He's a good fighter. But he had absolutely nothing for McGregor standing up and a bad game plan.

I just want to point out that Homer had the most pathetic criminal defense ever

“it’s not that bad to recklessly endanger people if you know them!”

Guess all those domestic abuse cases shouldn’t be judged too harshly, those people aren’t playing the knockout game with random people

Just admit that he’s a rich person with talent and you don’t want to enforce the law for your selfish reasons

Conor stinks

I just want to point out that Homer had the most pathetic criminal defense ever

“it’s not that bad to recklessly endanger people if you know them!”

Guess all those domestic abuse cases shouldn’t be judged too harshly, those people aren’t playing the knockout game with random people

Just admit that he’s a rich person with talent and you don’t want to enforce the law for your selfish reasons

Conor stinks
This is a completely disingenuous reading of what I've said. Really fucking pathetic. I don't remember you being a liar before, Lecter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back