The War Room Bet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer @Jack V Savage to make a bet with me. I am even willing to make this an account bet.

Because he claims that I'm a waste of time and a terrible poster, even though he can't keep my name from his lips or acknowledge his infatuation with me, I bet that he will mention me in conversation before I mention him.

The truth is that his obsession with me is getting creepy and he constantly brings me up, and I am laying down the gauntlet and am challenging him to an account bet.

If I truly don't matter as a poster, this should be an easy and most convenient bet.

LOL! It's so creepy that I mention a regular troll here once a month or whatever.

You just get mad that someone you respect doesn't respect you. I'll keep mentioning you whenever I want, though, and you can keep crying about. How does that sound?

I offer @Jack V Savage to make a bet with me. I am even willing to make this an account bet.

Because he claims that I'm a waste of time and a terrible poster, even though he can't keep my name from his lips or acknowledge his infatuation with me, I bet that he will mention me in conversation before I mention him.

The truth is that his obsession with me is getting creepy and he constantly brings me up, and I am laying down the gauntlet and am challenging him to an account bet.

If I truly don't matter as a poster, this should be an easy and most convenient bet.
giphy.gif

LOL! It's so creepy that I mention a regular troll here once a month or whatever.

You just get mad that someone you respect doesn't respect you. I'll keep mentioning you whenever I want, though, and you can keep crying about. How does that sound?

So that's a no on the bet? I thought I was a waste of time? I thought I was one of the worst posters on here? Seems odd for you to not accept this bet. It's almost like you're being dishonest.

Take shots at me all you want, it's just lame for you to constantly take shots at me while pretending I don't matter to you. I'm clearly under your skin.

Are you an official mascot or something? I ask due to your remarkable consistency (relative to the overall posting of yours that I've ventured across) with piling on.

cheerleading_scholarship.jpg
You think that's bad? Man, you must not have seen the beating I put on Luba these last few weeks.

Last edited:
You call that piling on? Man, you must not have seen the beating I put on Luba these last couple weeks.

I did. Hence my comment. This is more of the same and ever since I noticed your posting it doesn't seem to let up. Since I'm kind of dick wit no sense of decorum I"m commenting.

I did. Hence my comment. This is more of the same and ever since I noticed your posting it doesn't seem to let up. Since I'm kind of dick wit no sense of decorum I"m commenting.
Well you're certainly entitled to that prerogative; I really enjoy mocking things like the above mentioned bet.

So that's a no on the bet? I thought I was a waste of time? I thought I was one of the worst posters on here? Seems odd for you to not accept this bet. It's almost like you're being dishonest.

Take shots at me all you want, it's just lame for you to constantly take shots at me while pretending I don't matter to you. I'm clearly under your skin.

If you make a bet, adjust the terms. The op says no account bets

See, this is instructive. Your definition of "dishonest" has nothing to do with telling the truth or not. And, as I said in the other thread where you were crying about being mentioned, I don't exactly consider time spent responding to your trolling to be well-spent.

Are you an official mascot or something? I ask due to your remarkable consistency (relative to the overall posting of yours that I've ventured across) with piling on.

Says the guy who "likes" every dumb insult made by a right-winger.

Well you're certainly entitled to that prerogative; I really enjoy mocking things like the above mentioned bet.

If you're having fun then knock yourself out. To me it comes across like in the movies with kids where you've got the two bullies and one of them (you) isn't really the muscle. He just runs his mouth while the other kid provides the intimidation. But yeah, mocking shit can be a good time. :)

Says the guy who "likes" every dumb insult made by a right-winger.

Do I? Even if that were true, there's a big difference between giving a like and quoting the post to pile on.

If you're having fun then knock yourself out. To me it comes across like in the movies with kids where you've got the two bullies and one of them (you) isn't really the muscle. He just runs his mouth while the other kid provides the intimidation. But yeah, mocking shit can be a good time. :)
I try to keep things easy going and good-natured
Even when i'm picking on something like that silly bet, it's pretty much just pwns. I pick and choose my more serious responses on here fairly carefully as I don't like arguing in circles, the exception being when i'm arguing in a circle just for the specific purpose of pissing someone off (a rare occurrence, but can definitely make for a good time). .

Even when i'm picking on something like that silly bet, it's pretty much just pwns. I pick and choose my more serious responses on here fairly carefully as I don't like arguing in circles, the exception being when i'm arguing in a circle just for the specific purpose of pissing someone off (a rare occurrence, but can definitely make for a good time). .

Right on. I don't look at every thread so I can only notice what I see.

I wasn't offended because I know it was a silly bet. I was proving a point with it, and I understand it looks odd out of context.

-----
I'll say this and put this all to rest. Jack has been harassing me off-and-on for about a year. At first he would quote me, then he would just tag me, then just mention me, and now he just quotes other people about me, all saying the same thing- that I'm a terrible person and poster.

That actually doesn't bother me. What bothers me is his dishonesty when dealing with me. I understand I'm not some unique poster or beautiful mind, but everyone here can plainly see that I'm not stupid enough, or terrible enough, to warrant someone following me around claiming these things. There are lots of people on this forum that are so bad I don't even pay attention to. Jack claims I'm a waste of time and one of the worst posters here, yet he doesn't ignore me, even though he has claimed to ignore people. Instead, he routinely brings me up and engages me in conversations about how terrible I am. That's not normal behavior when dealing with those you consider inferior.

In short, I can't even have an honest feud with the guy. I don't wish him harm, he's just in the habit of being dishonest with me when we both know he's being dishonest. Which is why I consider him to be an actual waste of my time. So, I'm going to, for the first time in the WR, put my first ever person on ignore, which is what you do when you consider someone to be a waste of time and dishonest, not follow them around like a child, harassing them on a message board because they disagree with you.

Jack, you don't have to worry about me, I won't quote you or bring you up again. You can now berate me to the forum in peace.

I wasn't offended because I know it was a silly bet. I was proving a point with it, and I understand it looks odd out of context.

-----
I'll say this and put this all to rest. Jack has been harassing me off-and-on for about a year. At first he would quote me, then he would just tag me, then just mention me, and now he just quotes other people about me, all saying the same thing- that I'm a terrible person and poster.

That actually doesn't bother me. What bothers me is his dishonesty when dealing with me. I understand I'm not some unique poster or beautiful mind, but everyone here can plainly see that I'm not stupid enough, or terrible enough, to warrant someone following me around claiming these things. There are lots of people on this forum that are so bad I don't even pay attention to. Jack claims I'm a waste of time and one of the worst posters here, yet he doesn't ignore me, even though he has claimed to ignore people. Instead, he routinely brings me up and engages me in conversations about how terrible I am. That's not normal behavior when dealing with those you consider inferior.

In short, I can't even have an honest feud with the guy. I don't wish him harm, he's just in the habit of being dishonest with me when we both know he's being dishonest. Which is why I consider him to be an actual waste of my time. So, I'm going to, for the first time in the WR, put my first ever person on ignore, which is what you do when you consider someone to be a waste of time and dishonest, not follow them around like a child, harassing them on a message board because they disagree with you.

Jack, you don't have to worry about me, I won't quote you or bring you up again. You can now berate me to the forum in peace.
Tip: composure is 60-70% of the struggle on here, maybe more. If you feel like ol JVS is giving you shabby treatment..... well, either find an effective way to fire back or ignore him. Not gonna find much sympathy because the internet doesnt work that way. I dont know you at all, and have zero hard feelings against you, but seeing something like this agitates a pwn response.
Nobody likes a whiner.

Tip: composure is 60-70% of the struggle on here, maybe more. If you feel like ol JVS is giving you shabby treatment..... well, either find an effective way to fire back or ignore him. Not gonna find much sympathy because the internet doesnt work that way. I dont know you at all, and have zero hard feelings against you, but seeing something like this agitates a pwn response.
Nobody likes a whiner.

Just to be clear, I wasn't directing that whole explanation at you like I think you care. It was simply my final thoughts on the matter.

Pwn away, just for the love of God, be honest.

This is turning into either a tag team or fatal four way wrassling match here

What happened please link !!!!

It's in this thread pretty much. Hey did a permanent AV bet which Lucas lost then he continually broke the rules, ignored pms and got banned. He then used another old account he had which got banned like a page back.

Status
Not open for further replies.