The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we've learned anything today, its that @Jack V Savage has clearly been dishonorably misrepresenting himself as the "nicest guy on Sherdog".

Who is nicer than me? I think pretty much everyone would think Cubo was a POS if he were acting like this toward them (lying about their position while accusing them of lying with no basis).

You know what, dude. Don't sweat it. Jack dick tucking is satisfying enough. Post #571 is a complete embarrassment of a response. Instead of simply declining the dude went off the deep end by telling me to kill myself.

Victory isn't always in the battle. Mostly it's in the other side backing down from the challenge.

Well, make enough of an ass of yourself and most people will think you're a waste of time. If you interpret that as victory, I guess you think you're invincible. Nice to be so deluded that you think dishonesty and assholery is a super power.

Who is nicer than me? I think pretty much everyone would think Cubo was a POS if he were acting like this toward them (lying about their position while accusing them of lying with no basis).

Telling someone to kill themselves, for whatever reason, is not the type of response someone claiming to be "the nicest guy on Sherdog" should be capable of.

The jig is up. You are not very nice, Mr Savage. Not very nice at all.

Well, make enough of an ass of yourself and most people will think you're a waste of time. If you interpret that as victory, I guess you think you're invincible. Nice to be so deluded that you think dishonesty and assholery is a super power.

Meow.

Since @Lead won't take the action there's always setting up an official debate. WR hasn't had one in a couple years now? Put up or shut up. Last chance.

You know what, dude. Don't sweat it. Jack dick tucking is satisfying enough. Post #571 is a complete embarrassment of a response. Instead of simply declining the dude went off the deep end by telling me to kill myself.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Victory isn't always in the battle. Mostly it's in the other side backing down from the challenge.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with your side of the argument. Just whether the purpose of a bet is necessary. I suppose you two could do the three person panel but it would just be important to note they are deciding the result. I would just like to not be one of the three if you and Jack were to do it. I just think it won't solve the problem between you two right now.

Meow.

Since @Lead won't take the action there's always setting up an official debate. WR hasn't had one in a couple years now? Put up or shut up. Last chance.

A debate thread could be a great idea and would fit the purpose far better.

Telling someone to kill themselves, for whatever reason, is not the type of response someone claiming to be "the nicest guy on Sherdog" should be capable of.

The jig is up. You are not very nice, Mr Savage. Not very nice at all.

It reminds me of that Franken and Davis skit where Franken is a Hare Krishna:

https://snltranscripts.jt.org/78/78tfranken.phtml (couldn't find the vid).

No worries, bro. But can you tell me why you feel this way?

I just don't think it will solve the issue and will just pull myself into it as well and further escalate the whole thing. I'm visualizing you and jacks conversation as a bar brawl of sorts where one occasionally slams the other threw a wall (another thread) and neither of you has refused to call it quits. I need to find that Fast and Furious Rock/ Vin scene

Cubo and Jack. Maybe it's best to table this for a bit. It's escalating a lot and may seem less important or less tense if you wait it out awhile.

Hey @Jack V Savage can you explain to me again why you think Peter Schiff is the greatest living American economist and why you believe Stefan Molyneux is the greatest living social theorist?

Cubo. I just want to be on record that I’m cool with you living

1. Michael Avenatti or Cory Booker will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. @waiguoren: Avenatti, @Trotsky: Cory Booker
3. The day of the 2020 Democratic National Convention
4. Name bet
5. 1 year
6. If neither man is the 2020 Democratic nominee for president, the bet is a push.

1. Michael Avenatti or Cory Booker will be the 2020 Democratic nominee for president.
2. @waiguoren: Avenatti, @Trotsky: Cory Booker
3. The day of the 2020 Democratic National Convention
4. Name bet
5. 1 year
6. If neither man is the 2020 Democratic nominee for president, the bet is a push.

Accepted.

Glad you went with name bet. My only interest in bets here is getting someone to be renamed Bloodworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.