The War Room Bet Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people still do them unofficially. This is just a thread to make it public and decided outside of the bet particpants.

By in, are you saying you accept the bet?
I accept the bet. But I'm not bound by word games (ie "direct result of Mueller investigation"). If Roger Stone gets a sentence as a result of anything related to Trump, Mueller's investigation or anything reference by the investigation I'm in for it.

@waiguoren agree?

Last edited:
I accept the bet. But I'm not bound by word games (ie "direct result of Mueller investigation"). If Roger Stone gets a sentence as a result of anything related to Trump, Mueller's investigation or anything reference by the investigation I'm in for it.

@waiguoren agree?

See this is important then to adjust beforehand. The original statement under #1 likely needs adjusted before we finalize this.

I'm itching for a proposition bet, it has been too long. I bet I can go a month without insulting anybody.

I'm itching for a proposition bet, it has been too long. I bet I can go a month without insulting anybody.

You ambitious mother fucker

@waiguoren agree?
Anything related to Trump? So if Stone raped Ivanka you'd win?

The spirit of the bet relates to Mueller's investigation. You said that Mueller will indict Stone and that Stone will be convicted for one of the crimes that Mueller indicts him for. My bet phrasing aligns with your statement, right?

@andnowweknow

Middle ground. Remove the word "direct". As long as the crime relates to Russia, you win.

The spirit of the bet relates to Mueller's investigation. You said that Mueller will indict Stone and that Stone will be convicted for one of the crimes that Mueller indicts him for. My bet phrasing aligns with your statement, right?
Ok. But I need a favorable prop bet now. If Stone raped Ivanka and it comes to light, you have to change your name to Darnell Trump...and nothing happens to me.

@HomerThompson how about instead of what I said, you and me do a "last longer" bet where neither one of us is allowed to insult anyone.

Also, I'm in.

1 month sig bet?
Starting right now? Let's go to September 11th. I'd really like to be able to insult people on September 11th.

Or wait, no, that's like the ultimate test for America-hating liberals like us. We should go to 00:00 September 12th imo.

Starting right now? Let's go to September 11th. I'd really like to be able to insult people on September 11th.

Or wait, no, that's like the ultimate test for America-hating liberals like us. We should go to 00:00 September 12th imo.
Yep. Starting right...

*FUCK YOU

now.

@Lead

But I need a favorable prop bet now. If Stone raped Ivanka and it comes to light, you have to change your name to Darnell Trump...and nothing happens to me.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.