The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until people get the guts to post their mugs, I'll withhold my bet. I dont know if they can fight so I'm going by who has more tattoos and muscles lmao

I'm not sure what the odds should be on a fight between a guy with known solid BJJ & other skills vs. some unknown terminally insecure guy who is also kind of an alt-righter and a gigantic nerd. It could be as high as 1-100.

Until people get the guts to post their mugs, I'll withhold my bet. I dont know if they can fight so I'm going by who has more tattoos and muscles lmao

Homer's posted pics of himself. Wai hasn't that I'm aware of.

Homer's posted pics of himself. Wai hasn't that I'm aware of.

BRf.gif

Pics or GTFO

It's about domination.

You said you found it laughable that I could beat you in something "real". Well, we're on a cage-fighting forum, so why not have a cage fight? If you're too scared, you could propose something else that's "real".

jayzd.gif

ITT I learned that throwing a drink is assault but somehow liberals are the pussies.

Assault?

Dany07Dany07Dany07

Is your body made out of vaginas sewn together into a human shape?

Yeah and one of your pasty brethren just called throwing a drink assault. You're fucking pussies.

Watch out conservatives.

We're coming now.

We know your weakness.

mangermediterraneen-quantite-eau-besoin-par-jour.jpg

It was not an assault. Throwing a drink on a person, stranger or otherwise, is not assault.

Well... wanna bet?

Only if you're a gaping pussy of a person that water molecules hurts your feelings or something.

So... that's a yes. Throwing a drink on somebody is assault. You must feel really really stupid for all that nonsense you were spewing. Look at you try to save face. Squirm kiddo squirm

So... that's a yes. Throwing a drink on somebody is assault. You must feel really really stupid for all that nonsense you were spewing. Look at you try to save face. Squirm kiddo squirm

No one is going to get an assault charge over what happened to Tam'i Lairen.

She had a shitty brunch experience. That's all.

No one is going to get an assault charge over what happened to Tam'i Lairen.

She had a shitty brunch experience. That's all.
What happened to Tomi Lahren counts as assault. You are still using word play to avoid this truth. If she decides to press charges it would be an easy assault case

What happened to Tomi Lahren counts as assault. You are still using word play to avoid this truth. If she decides to press charges it would be an easy assault case

No it wouldn't be. lol

There was no confrontation or threat of violence. They called her a bitch and she got some water splashed on her when she was already leaving.

That's all.

And that would be assault lol. Are you really as stupid as you're pretending to be?

Are you really the kind of pussy that would file an assault charge over water droplets touching you?

Are you really the kind of pussy that would advocate such charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back