The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always watching you my beautiful flesh... You will radiate upon us all, transcend towards the beyond...

THEY made a mistake by not taking me out when I was weak (because they are cowards). Now it is too late.

This is unfair, brother. Clear violation of Nexus rules. I'm gonna have to call a meeting about this.

Nexus is all Mr Heretic. The penetration can arise from any dimension of reality.

@N13

Not sure if the size will work but try this when my term begins:
optimized-maxW950-jimi6sm.gif

I miss the old school. If that one won't work cause of size, try this one:
255f0c19a2ce2b481507591860f6d430--ronnie-wood-jimi-hendrix.jpg

Thanks

@N13

Thanks

Are you still an undergrad?

@N13

Thanks

Roger

@Lead

Thanks for the beat down. You know how to apply the iron rod.

@Lead
@Quipling

This comes from the 33 page indictment laid out by Rosenstein today.....

In an effort to preserve the integrity of all U.S. elections, as ordered by the President of the United States, after an extensive investigation in select counties (the ‘sampling’), the DHS has concluded that while Russian entities (as outlined within SC Mueller’s investigation were complicit in attempting to undermine the presidential election of 2016) had no direct impact or bearing on the outcome of the presidential election, nor were any U.S. person(s) knowingly part of such an attempt to sabotage as it relates to the Russian investigation, U.S. and other foreign entities (as further described within DHS[XXXX]), acting outside of Russian agents, did attempt on numerous occasions, and were successful, in interfering w/ the presidential election of 2016, senate elections of [x, y, z], [x] elections, whereby several million of illegal, non-resident ballots (the “irregularities”) were counted, while legal ballots were improperly tabulated and/or intentionally mishandled. We believe these actions were a coordinated attack against the democracy of our country.

The DHS will be submitting a final report to the WH/DOJ/other state and local agencies outlining our findings as early as March [ ], 2018. While this report only encompasses a sampling of twenty-two (22) counties across the U.S., it is strongly suggested, based on the evidence provided, that a mandated countrywide investigation begin under the recommended US50-EIC guidelines as set forth in Section VII of the final report. Furthermore, based on our immediate findings, we recommend the adoption of 8(E)(F)(G)(H) be made immediately to combat sources & methods currently being deployed to …………………………..

If it turns out that Jones won via voter fraud, then I think it would only be fair to make some common sense adjustments to our wagers. Could be nothing, but then again, this IS what I was counting on and why I was willing to take additional bets even after the initial results were in.

Why did you choose this path Mr Lead?

My path this weekend takes me to an Andromedan stronghold where they infect mass humans and create "sleeper cells."

I've done this before and they had to build a new and bigger facility because of what I did. This will be another white op to disrupt them or worse.

@Lead
@Quipling

In an effort to preserve the integrity of all U.S. elections, as ordered by the President of the United States, after an extensive investigation in select counties (the ‘sampling’), the DHS has concluded that while Russian entities (as outlined within SC Mueller’s investigation were complicit in attempting to undermine the presidential election of 2016) had no direct impact or bearing on the outcome of the presidential election, nor were any U.S. person(s) knowingly part of such an attempt to sabotage as it relates to the Russian investigation, U.S. and other foreign entities (as further described within DHS[XXXX]), acting outside of Russian agents, did attempt on numerous occasions, and were successful, in interfering w/ the presidential election of 2016, senate elections of [x, y, z], [x] elections, whereby several million of illegal, non-resident ballots (the “irregularities”) were counted, while legal ballots were improperly tabulated and/or intentionally mishandled. We believe these actions were a coordinated attack against the democracy of our country.

The DHS will be submitting a final report to the WH/DOJ/other state and local agencies outlining our findings as early as March [ ], 2018. While this report only encompasses a sampling of twenty-two (22) counties across the U.S., it is strongly suggested, based on the evidence provided, that a mandated countrywide investigation begin under the recommended US50-EIC guidelines as set forth in Section VII of the final report. Furthermore, based on our immediate findings, we recommend the adoption of 8(E)(F)(G)(H) be made immediately to combat sources & methods currently being deployed to …………………………..

If it turns out that Jones won via voter fraud, then I think it would only be fair to make some common sense adjustments to our wagers. Could be nothing, but then again, this IS what I was counting on and why I was willing to take additional bets even after the initial results were in.
Setting aside the issue of revisiting our bets, the language you are quoting does not appear in the indictment for the 13 russian nationals released today, nor is it the sort that indictments generally use.

In short, it looks fake, and the only place I can find that language is a Q post, which does not even allege that it is from an indictment.

Setting aside the issue of revisiting our bets, the language you are quoting does not appear in the indictment for the 13 russian nationals released today, nor is it the sort that indictments generally use.

In short, it looks fake, and the only place I can find that language is a Q post, which does not even allege that it is from an indictment.

You are correct, but it was issued simultaneously and they are related. Let's just see what happens. No big deal. I'm glad to see that you recognize the Q phenonema. It is not my Temple, but that cult is working hard. Unfortunately, almost all of them will be carried away in the flood that comes after their storm.

@Lead
@Quipling

Since the bet is who will be sworn in as senator, I think your best plea would be if your guy eventually is sworn in also. We could've worded it better

Since the bet is who will be sworn in as senator, I think your best plea would be if your guy eventually is sworn in also. We could've worded it better

I never had a guy. It was all about the corruption. Let's just see what happens. Everything is good just as it is here and there.

My path this weekend takes me to an Andromedan stronghold where they infect mass humans and create "sleeper cells."

I've done this before and they had to build a new and bigger facility because of what I did. This will be another white op to disrupt them or worse.

I'm aware of your adventures... They are delicious, but there are more pressing matters like assuaging the elegantly youthful flesh of Mr @Lead

I'm aware of your adventures... They are delicious, but there are more pressing matters like assuaging the elegantly youthful flesh of Mr @Lead

I'm missing that one. Care to explain?

More important than the wormwood head cheese epidemic?

I'm missing that one. Care to explain?

More important than the wormwood head cheese epidemic?

He is the arbiter that will awaken the ones we need. He is not yet ready... We need more time...

He is the arbiter that will awaken the ones we need. He is not yet ready... We need more time...

He better hurry up and bust out of his cocoon.

Go ahead and make a proposal in the bet thread. I'm sure we can find a line to bet on.

Let's at least hash out the preliminary details.

Paul Manafort is found guilty of(insert crime), and sentenced to...I'll say less than 10 years?

I'm only giving that as a parameter. I don't think he'll be convicted of shit, but that's a start. You say he'll die in prison, I say no. This could be argued down to pardon/no pardon. It's not a very good bet, now that I think about it, but let's hash it out, and see where we land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back