The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really bothers me when people do these multi quote arguments.

Not gonna change. Much easier to see what is being responded to that way. Doing a response in like a long essay could be OK, but you'd have to wait much longer for replies because that would be way more work. Just be glad it's not done Zeleny style, with all each response containing all of the text from all previous responses and nothing being cut.

This is real, man. I'd sign it the way Humbert signed off on Lolita:
I'm gonna be honest with you- I liked that post 49% for the content and 51% to bait the less-mentally-fortunate into another "libruls r pedo" freakout.

I'm gonna be honest with you- I liked that post 49% for the content and 51% to bait the less-mentally-fortunate into another "libruls r pedo" freakout.

I was tempted to quote much more of that last page, but I decided that little bit summed it up enough. I've probably re-read Lolita more than anything else except for Hamlet.

multi-quoting would be easier if there was a icon tool for it instead of having to type/copy-paste. Same thing with the spoiler button.

multi-quoting would be easier

instead of having to type/copy-paste

Left-click and highlight the selection of text you want to quote. A small menu will appear, and then you click "+ quote." Do that for each section you want to separate into a multi-quote. When you have added everything you want to add to the multi-quote, go to the text box at the bottom and click "insert quotes" and you should be good to go.

Left-click and highlight the selection of text you want to quote. A small menu will appear, and then you click "+ quote." Do that for each section you want to separate into a multi-quote. When you have added everything you want to add to the multi-quote, go to the text box at the bottom and click "insert quotes" and you should be good to go.
[omg1]

Left-click and highlight the selection of text you want to quote. A small menu will appear, and then you click "+ quote."

o that for each section you want to separate into a multi-quote. When you have added everything you want to add to the multi-quote

go to the text box at the bottom and click "insert quotes" and you should be good to go.

Whoa. Didn't know that. Game changer.

Never mind. I figured it out.

wEKAM.gif

Left-click and highlight the selection of text you want to quote. A small menu will appear, and then you click "+ quote.
Fuck
Do that for each section you want to separate into a multi-quote.
yo'
When you have added everything you want to add to the multi-quote, go to the text box at the bottom and click "insert quotes" and you should be good to go.
couch.

@Jack V Savage

Let's compromise here.

You can respond in quote format, then delete the quotes and make it a nice essay.

It's just so much wasted space!

@Jack V Savage

Let's compromise here.

You can respond in quote format, then delete the quotes and make it a nice essay.

It's just so much wasted space!

Counter-proposal: I'll keep doing it the good way, but you can quote my whole post and delete the part I'm responding to and read it that way on your screen.

Counter-proposal: I'll keep doing it the good way, but you can quote my whole post and delete the part I'm responding to and read it that way on your screen.

That's way too much work for me, this is about me being lazy don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back