The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why the hell are you even involved with this? Fuck off.

If you want to include major convictions, then I'll agree to that, but "something" doesn't mean a fake news report. That's the only way I lose this.

geez you guys really know how to suck the fun out of a $20 bet.

How are you defining "major convictions"?

Y'know what...fuck it. I'm taking this $20 and buying a bucket of chicken. Bet's off.

Yeah, obviously you're not going to stand behind your claims and risk such a huge amount of money. You know that you're bullshitting.

If I have to explain to you what a friendly bet is, then you might be autistic as well.

Of course, you can't just take the L. You bullshitted; you got called on it; you backed off. It happens. Lashing out like a little girl at people laughing at the spectacle just makes it worse for you.

Of course, you can't just take the L. You bullshitted; you got called on it; you backed off. It happens. Lashing out like a little girl at people laughing at the spectacle just makes it worse for you.
Actually, I'm still interested in taking the bet and will hash out conditions with anyone interested, not you.

You are spazzing out of control.

Last edited:
No cash bets. It can't be enforced and isn't something the site can or wants to host.
Well shit....unless this rule has changed, looks like the fun is over.

What a complete waste of time.

Actually, I'm still interested in taking the bet and will hash out conditions with anyone interested, not you.

You are spazzing out of control.

What are you so scared of? Make it clear what you're predicting what will or will not happen.

I already said impeachment but that wasn't good enough.

It's fucking $20 bucks dude...get off my ass.

Well, first you said that nothing would happen. Then you retreated to impeachment will not happen. Then you went with there being no "major convictions." Then, when asked, you refused to explain what that meant. Now you're back to impeachment.

Bottom line here is that it's pretty clear that the Russia story isn't going away, and the Trumpist line that everyone has already moved on is false and obviously so--it's something you guys know is false but hope to make stick by force of repetition. Which is why asking people to stand behind their words is the best course and why you guys never will.

I wouldn't even care if Russiagate were true because at the end of the day they merely exposed a corrupt politician.

but seriously dude I can't talk to you anymore. You are draining my life force and throwing my chi all out of whack.

One those days I get off work in the middle of the week and open my phone to find a new post in this thread. Life's simple pleasure.

I'm still laughing.

@Hans Gruber bud, you need to get in on more bets to make the new ranking reveal more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back