The WALKING DEAD TV Show Discussion *No Comic Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take it personal homey, it's all good, I'm just having fun. Who am I kidding, I have a zillion posts on an internet forum, we are all nerds here. Safe space, etc. And I can comic book nerd it up with the best of 'em. You can find me over in the Daredevil thread, complaining that The Punisher held a gun on an innocent old retired Marine, and the 'real' Frank Castle would never do that. And I probably had Doritos crumbs on my shirt when I typed that post. Good on you if you use the spoiler tags, you're one of the good ones.
what kind of doritos?

I think the whole point of that scene was to show you that not everyone in Neegans group is a can. Like everyone would have been thinking up to that point. It was good it showed us Neegans group can do more then just attack people in numbers. Starting to think people just want to complain at this point. I mean seriously this is someone complaining because they snuck up on Darryl. Apparently Darryl can never be snuck up on I had no idea.
Are you playing dumb on purpose? The question is HOW it happened.

I repeat...

It's a forest. Only a fucking leopard can sneak up that close to someone without them knowing. If you've never spend time in a forest you shouldn't be commenting.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Dwight is a good hunter/tracker himself?

What if Negan is killing a walker in the cliffhanger?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back